不知英文的自我介紹信怎寫呢

跟客戶介紹我自己以及產品

大家幫幫忙啦

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Sirs and madams,

It is our honor to have this opportunity to introduce our company in the Electronics & Components China Sourcing Fair held in Shanghai. We understood that you are one of the potential buyers of MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) and OE (Opto Electronics), which comes within the frame of our business activities.

We would greatly appreciate it if you would take some time to consider the possible usage of our products. Since we are confident enough to assure you the satisfaction of our products, we are willing to offer you a trial session upon your request.

Company's Name is a well-established founding company manufacturing of MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) and OE (Opto Electronics), our reputation is proven by the quality of our exquisite produces.

Please visit us on-line at http://. We appreciate your time and your considerations in advance. Company's Name will be glad to be of your service soon. Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. My contact information is as follows:

Company's Name

Your Name

Tel: 886-

Fax: 886-

Email:

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

參考資料: Myself
  • 要先大約介紹公司的歷史,販售產品,和服務。

給你看我司的開發信:

Dear MR./MISS _________ :

It's our pleasure to receive your E-mail on ______ and discover that you are interested in our products. We offer you the following brief introduction of our company and it's operation for your reference.

__________ is professional ________________ and supplier with offices and factories in both Taiwan and China. Our predominant markets include the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Taiwan's domestic market. Our main office, __________ is located in Taiwan. We also have a branch office in Hong Kong, factories in both Taiwan and China.

We produce a diverse assortment of __________in our Taiwan factory, and _______________________________ in our China factories.

It is our conscientious effort to satisfy our customers and we always make an assertive effort to provide samples and quotations promptly upon requests from our clients.

We will send you a set of our catalogue via postal mail this week. After you receive our catalogue, should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us at any time!

Looking forward to hear form you soon.

Sincerely,

YOUR NAME HERE

XXXXX CORP.

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

參考資料: ME & MYSELF
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。