Ian 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

很急喔~~英文的分詞片語找尋(20點)?

Where do you think you will be in ten years? How about in fifteen or twenty years? It is difficult to know exactly where you will be, and what you will be doing, but everyone dreams about the future. You might imagine the job you will get when you finish school; you may daydream about meeting your life partner, or living in a big house by the sea.

As a teenager, my friends and I looked forward to the year 2000. by the turn of the century, we would be in our mid-forties一that seemed so old! I rold my friends that I was going to the a rich lawyer, I would have twins一a boy and a girl 一and everyone would tell my beautiful wife and I how smart out children were.

In my dreams we lived in a large two-story house with floors and a staircase made of wood. I imagined that, every year, we would have the tallest Christmas tree. My dream house had a guest room so gamily and friends could visit at any time. Now , at the age of forty-six, I look back on those dreams and smile. Things haven’t turned out exactly as I imagined, but I wouldn’t change what I have now for that imaginary world.

In college I studied international business, and planed to enter law school. In my third year of university, I realized that I didn’t want to become a lawyer. Instead, I chose to become a language teacher, the more I taught language, the more I realized that I wanted to teach future language teachers. Today, I am a university professor who trains teachers to teach English as a foreign language.

I did get married, but gad more than two children. My wife and I initially talked about having a large family一 perhaps eight to ten children. In the end, we had five. Do I live in the dream house with wooden floors? No, I don’t but I love my home and I wouldn’t want to live in any other place.

I believe that as a young person, it is important to dream and make plans. However, it’s also important to realize that not all of your plans will turn out exactly as you wish, one of the biggest I’ve learned in life is that : be happy with what you have.

已更新項目:

要全部找到找到的請用( )刮出分詞片語的地方

這個應該很好找吧~可惜小弟不才~這個很急喔~

如果找到的話順便再寄一份給我ian207201201@yahoo.com.tw(另依份在上面用吧)

2 個已更新項目:

例句1.all laws (based on age should ) be eliminated.

2.the responsibilties(that accompany the rights )should be accepted.

3 個已更新項目:

(我也不太清楚是不是分詞片語)樓下的大大不是這樣啦

(括號內的可以省略但不影響整句的意思)事像這樣

1. the styles of music (we listen to tomorrow) may be even more diverse.

2The Puerto Ricans (who emigrated to the U.S.) develop salsa.

3A mixture of A&B combined with C can be heard in this album.

1 個解答

評分
  • Sunny
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

第3行:

dreams about the future. You might imagine the job (you will get when you finish school) ; you may daydream about meeting your life partner, or living in a big house by the sea.

第10行:

In my dreams we lived in a large two-story house with floors and a staircase (made of wood) . I imagined that, every year, we would have the tallest Christmas tree. My dream house had a guest room so gamily and friends could visit at any time. Now , at the age of forty-six, I look back on those dreams and smile. Things haven’t turned out exactly as I imagined, but I wouldn’t change what I have now for that imaginary world.

In college I studied international business, and planed to enter law school. In my third year of university, I realized that I didn’t want to become a lawyer. Instead, I chose to become a language teacher, the more I taught language, the more I realized that I

第18行:

wanted to teach future language teachers. Today, I am a university professor (who trains teachers to teach English as a foreign language) .

I did get married, but gad more than two children. My wife and I initially talked about having a large family一 perhaps eight to ten children. In the end, we had five. Do I live in the dream house with wooden floors? No, I don’t but I love my home and I wouldn’t want to live in any other place.

I believe that as a young person, it is important to dream and make plans. However, it’s also important to realize that not all of your plans will turn out exactly as you wish,

第26行:

one of the biggest (I’ve learned in life) is that : be happy with what you have.

參考資料: 你的文章超過2000字,不得已只好刪除部分內容!
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。