Ken Hsu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

友人寄一封信給我~~~可幫我翻譯嗎?

Hello,

i went to the ukcitibank office this morning and once i make the payment i get back to my office here and this is nigth here so, am just coming back from the office and i think i should inform you....... once i have your full information then i deposit the money to them and the money will be transfer to your account and am sure by now the money will be process to your account and the money will be transferto your account.............i mean your account. and the money will be transfer to your account by ukcitibank.... now it now the time to get the item ship out for my son and i want you to ship the item with Ups Courier Service to him and i want the shipment to be within 2-3 days working days. and for the shipping information below to get the item ship out today morning...........

Kehinde Olawale.

No 13 Oyo Road Oremeji,

Mokola,Ibadan.

OyoState.

Nigeria.

Phone Number 2348029688584

so, i want you to get the item ship out first thing on monday morning and send me the shipment tracking number here so, i can verify the shipment on it way to the final destination.. so, email me back once you got this mail so, you can go ahead and get the item ship out .. also notice that the money will be transfer to your account within 24-48 working days email me back now...

i wait for the shipment tracking number or waybill scan copy.

Thanks...............

Florence....

我看不懂~~~可幫我翻譯嗎~~~~多謝!!

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

這是我收到的信:

Hello, I am Mrs Florence Patrick from UK.I am the Research Manager of an Institute of Tropical Agriculture.I went through your Advert on yahooauction and we really want to purchase this Laptop of yours for our member that recently travelled to WEST AFRICA for a Research Project.Also,the me present conditions of this Laptop and we will offer you $2500.00USD for the payment and shipping of this Laptop and we can't wait till the bid ends cos our member really needed this laptop for a research project work and this laptop is to be shipped directly from you to our member's address at WEST AFRICA via UPS EXPRESS SERVICE. Lastly,for the payment processes,give me your Full Name,Bank Details,Email Address and Phone Number so that we can process your Money BANK TO BANK TRANSFER UKCITIBANK.. Pls get to me quickly and reply me directly from your email address to Florencemark@gmail.com Nice doing business with you. Thanks.

我相信你收到的跟我的是同一個Florence小姐的信,

而且她是經過yahoo拍賣發出訊息的,我看的懂她的內容,

所以我直覺這是詐騙....

希望你沒有照著她的信去寄出筆記型電腦,

因為無論如何沒有人會拿NT80000去買一台二手電腦,

更何況是從英國到台灣買還寄到非洲....

p.s.她的yahoo帳號是moneyboy4you1........光看帳號就覺得可疑

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

這會不會跟上次我翻過的那個很像~又是一個騙局呢.....

大概看了, 不僅錯字一堆, 連寫信也有"口吃"....lol

可能有嫌疑哦....您還是小心點兒.....

• 你好, 我今晨去ukcitibank 辦公室並且一旦我付我得到回到我的辦公室這裡和的付款這是nigth 這裡如此, 上午正義回來從辦公室和我認為我應該通知您....... 一旦我有您充分的資訊我然後放置金錢對他們並且金錢將是調動到您的帳戶並且上午金錢現在肯定將是處理對您的帳戶並且金錢將是transferto 您的帳戶.............i 手段您的帳戶並且金錢現在是調動到您的帳戶將由ukcitibank.... 它現在時候得到項目船為我的兒子和運輸項目與上升遞送急件服務對他並且我要發貨是在2-3 工作日天之內和對於運輸資訊如下上項目船在今天早晨之外...........

Kehinde Olawale 。沒有13 Oyo 路Oremeji, Mokola, 伊巴丹。OyoState 。尼日利亞。2001 年。電話號碼2348029688584

如此, 我要您上項目船在第一件事之外在星期一早晨並且寄發我發貨追蹤號碼這裡如此, 我能核實發貨對此方式對最終目的地。如此, 給我發電子郵件一旦您如此得到了這郵件, 您能繼續並且上項目船。並且注意金錢將是調動到您的帳戶在24-48 個工作日內給我發電子郵件現在... 我等發貨追蹤號碼或貨運單掃瞄拷貝。感謝...............

佛羅倫薩....

我幫你翻出來ㄌ,不過有些字找不到

參考資料: 字典and老師
  • Alone
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

錯字一堆...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。