good
Lv 4
good 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

[聽寫]約一分鐘

請幫我訂正聽寫,謝謝!

檔案內容︰(約一分鐘)

http://0rz.net/301cU

以下是我所聽見的內容︰

We have whole room for binders, pencils, pens, and notebooks. So we may that very evident that everyone that came back. Don\'t go out and try things, we have everything basically we need.

Wasn\'t it around school right now? Mm, most of houses are vacant, some are already dimalagece, some are gadded, you\'ll see the few milliard trailers around the people come back. But, it\'s not the best time in this area, and our student drive there everyday. What do you see on the drive? One of the thing that I see on my drive home, frankly, is the dust debrief the x the trace life basically and there are literary main in henchmen. Submarine with completely mass, submarine went into trucks. It uncertainly both two near teachers and students to see that because you are driving to that everyday.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

We have a whole room for the binders, pencils, pens, and notebooks. So we made that very evident to everyone when they came back. Don't go out and trying buy things, we have basically whatever you need.

What's the neighborhood around the school right now?

Um, most of the houses are vacant, some are already diminished, some are g___, you see the few fem___ trailers around while people have to come back. So, it's not the best of time in this area, and our students have to drive through that everyday.

What do you see on the drive?

One of the thing that I see on my drive home, frequently, is the dust, the debris, the remanence of trash lots basically and there are literally man in henchmen shoes. shoveling with completely mass, shoveling the remanence into trucks. It's unsettling both to me as a teacher and students to see that because you know you are driving through that everyday.

2006-04-02 06:01:34 補充:

"henchmen shoes" H字是我沒聽出來的字

• 君怡
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

這個最佳解答還是有十四個錯誤的地方哦, 確定要這麼快結案嗎? 太草率了吧

2006-04-03 02:33:30 補充:

請問這是不是學校的功課啊? 如果要算分數的話請你再重PO一次吧

• good
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

拜託幫忙回答這一題,也是聽寫,約一分四十六秒。謝謝!

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=130604...

• 哈哈,被早一步回答了

那我在這邊列出我聽到不一樣的地方好了~

最一開頭: (It's for our students.) So we have....

第二段: Um, most of the houses are vacant, some are already (demolished), some are (gutted). You'll see a few (female) trailers around when peole (have come) back.

2006-04-02 06:23:08 補充:

第三段: One of the (things) ...the debris, the remanence of trash (loss) basically. And then there are (littery men) in (&%#不知道) (suits) shoveling with (complete masks)....

用( )的地方是跟回答者不一樣的答案囉~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。