cat 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我校正英文自傳2-十五點(五點在第1篇)共20點

In the future. I want t o be a counselor. Because I am interesting in what people think. In fact. I originally wanted to be a veterinarian. I like animals very much. And I even make a club for dogs on the Internet. But what a pity is that I do not have enough time to manner it now. The reason that I do not choose this subject is that I am not good at mathematical. And there is something happened in my life of junior high school. (The thing I will talk about in my plan of study) What’s more. Counselor is a not bad occupation. I can help a lot of people. Pay some presents to the society. Bring another light to people who need guide. Isn’t a happy thing?

I talked that I like chasing new things .So I have always joined variety activities. That makes me touch more and more different worlds, and make me grow better by heart. I know I am not the best person in every area. But I think efforts let me be not mediocrity. Perhaps I can say that we have been not mediocrity since we was born. But there is an old saying : “ No pain, no gain. ”If we pay some efforts, we can gain the pay. Nothing is impossible. That is my philosophy of my life. I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass any obstacle. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I want to be a counselor in the future because I am very interested in what and how people think. As a matter of fact, I originally wanted to become a veterinarian because I love animals very much, to a degree that I even created an online club for dog lovers. It's a pity that I don't have enough time to manage it now. The reason that I didn't choose this subject is due to the fact that I am not very good at mathematics. Along with this, something happened in my life during junior high school (I will talk about this in my study plan). What's more is that I consider counselor being a good occupation. Not only do I get to help a lot of people in need, give them guidance and lighten up their lives, I also get to contribute to our society. Isn't it a happy thing?

Due to the fact that I like to be on top of the latest trends as mentioned earlier, I always keep myself busy and join a variety of activities as this would allow me to be in touch with different worlds and broden my scope of knowledge.

I know that I may not be the best person in every area, I believe hard working would not lead me to mediocrity. Perhaps I may say that we haven't been mediocrity sine we were born. However there's an old saying: "no pain, no gain". If we put effort into what we do, we will eventually gain the desired outcome we want.

Nothing is impossible! And this is my life philosophy for myself. Being optimistic and active, I am confident that I will be able to pass any obstacles with this positive attitude.

Finally I would like to thank you for taking your precious time reaidng my autobiography.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我覺得我寫得有點正式了....

有問題再問喔! :)

參考資料: 住國外十多年的自己
  • 1 0 年前

in my future, l would like to become a counselor. that is because i am curious of what people are thinking. i fact, i wanted to become a veterinarian in the first place. i like animals very much. i even made a club for dogs on the internet. but i do not have enough time to manage it now. the reason i did not choose this subject to study is that i am not good at mathematic. (And there is something happened in my life of junior high school. ????????????i don't understand)

counselor is not a bad occupation because l can help a lot of people. paying some contribution to the society and guiding people who are confuse for their future. (i'm not sure how to change it) Isn't it a wonderful thing?

參考資料: me
  • 人家是要校正的ㄡ

2006-04-02 14:04:30 補充:

In the future. I want t o be a counselor. Because I am interested in what people think. In fact. I originally wanted to be a veterinarian. I like animals very much. And I even created a club regarding dogs on the Internet. But unfortunately , I do not have enough time to manage it now. The reason that I do not choose this subject is that I am not good at mathematical. And there is something happened in my life during my junior high school years. (Which I will mention in my plan of study) What’s more. Counselor is a not bad occupation. I can help a lot of people. Pay some presents to the society. Bring hopes to people who need guidance. Isn’t it a happy thing? I mentioned that I like pursuing new things .So I have always engaged in variety activities. That makes me involve more and more in different worlds, and make me grow better by heart. I know I can not be the best person in every area. But I think efforts let me not to be mediocrity. Perhaps I can say that we have been not mediocrity since we was born. But there is an old saying : “ No pains, no gains. ”If we pay some efforts, we can gain the pay. Nothing is impossible. That is the philosophy of my life. I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can overcome any obstacle. Thank you for your precious time to read my autobiography.

參考資料: 007
  • 1 0 年前

在將來。我想要當個顧問。由於我是有趣在什麼人民認為。實際上。我最初想是獸醫。我非常喜歡動物。並且我在網路上甚至做一個以狗為主的俱樂部。但真可惜是我現在沒有足夠時間對方式它。原因我不選擇這個主題是, 我在數學上不是好的。並且有某事發生了在初中中我的生活。(我將談論在研究我的計劃) 的事更多是什麼。顧問是一種不壞職業。我能幫助很多人民。付一些禮物到社會。帶來其它光給需要指南的眾人。一件愉快的事不是嗎? 所以我談話, 我喜歡追逐我總加入了品種活動的新事 。那牌子我讓接觸跨越不同的世界, 和使我增長好靠記意。我知道我不是最佳的人在每個區域。但我認為努力讓我是不是平凡。或許我能說, 我們是不是平凡自從我們出生。但有一個老說法: "沒有痛苦, 沒有獲取。"如果我們支付一些努力,

我們能獲取薪水。沒什麼事不可能的。那是我的生活我的哲學。我是樂觀和活躍的, 並且我是確信的我能通過任一個障礙。謝謝您珍貴讀我的自傳。

參考資料: 翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。