Michelle 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

急~急~拜託!拜託!有人可以幫我翻譯和修改英文文章嗎?

Topic:Paparazzi have their positive social function

Paparazzi are very famous around the world, no matter who does everything, they are full of vitality to chase and we are full of curiosity to understand conditions.

I feel celebrity so famous that they can’t get to quiet and comfortable life. For example, the superstar fall in love with someone or the politician get married, but

I think we should take more care their ability. America former president-Bill clinton’s starting news were writing very spectacular, but he promoted U.S. economy and got to the American public supported very much, these are achievements in Bill clinton’s official.

狗仔隊的報導雖然使名人非常生氣、甚至厭惡,但也扮演著提醒的角色,身為公眾人物的他們,不該給替社會帶來做最好、最正面的模範嗎?

所以我認為狗仔隊的存在是有正面的作用。

Thank you for your listening!

已更新項目:

拒絕翻譯軟體 謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • amau73
    Lv 5
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Paparazzi have their positive social function

Paparazzi are very famous around the world, no matter anyone did anything, they are full of vitality to chase and we are full of curiosity to know detail.

I think celebrities are so famous that they can’t have a peaceful and comfortable life. For example, a superstar fall in love with someone or a politician get married.However

we should take more care about their abilities. An American former president-Bill Clinton’s ,his starting news was writed very spectacular. He promoted the economy of U.S.A. and win the hearts of American people, these are achievements for Bill clinton’s officials.

Although the report of paparazzi make celebrities very angry even abominate,but they also play a warning role.As the public, shouldn they give the society the best and the most positive model?

Therefore I consider that the exist of paparazzi has a positive effect.

Thank you for your listening!

參考資料: self
  • 2 0 年前

謝謝您...4/1

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。