Promoted
good
Lv 4
good 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

聽寫訂正,檔案長度1分11秒

聲音檔在下面︰

http://*****/mjjpv

以下是我所聽見的內容,請幫忙訂正聽寫,檔案長度為1分11秒。謝謝!

What do you think that this experience talk mean expect? Are you still have a lot of resource, a lot of papers, a lot of handout, a lot of things to in hand x was doing, I\'ve talk for almost 35 years x basement feel with notebooks of lesson plains, teaching ideas, and student samples, and all these kind of things. And x is all, gone. But is interesting for me just start brand new, fresh, and I decide x that I get on the internet when I have x. then I don\'t need keep these all definitely any more. The accruement of teaching are really not as impartment as relationship between students and teachers. And I know x x known x x but I x special things with the memory so dark. And so that all gone now, so I am try to make connect x x paper so it\'s so happy that way. I\'m just donate one half ticket out, abounch of books and paper again. I understand the truckle wild out several weeks before the teacher x after the school reopen, how did you x feel about have to do that?

2 個解答

評分
  • Mason
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

one other thing this experience's taught me is that I used to have have a lot of resources, a lot of papers, a lot of handouts, a lot of things to enhance what was doing, I've taught for almost 35 years, I had a basement fill with notebooks of lesson plans, teaching ideas, and student samples, and all these kind of things. And of course that is all, gone. But it has been interesting for me just start brand new, fresh, and I’ve decided that if I can get it on the internet when I have electricity. That, I don't need keep all these stuff any more. The accruement of teaching are really not as impartment as relationship between students and teachers. And I know I have known all along but I always want a special things that with memories of that. And so that’s all gone now, so I am tring to make a commitment not to collect as much as of paper because it's so heavy when it is wet. I just don’t want anyone have to dig out a bunch of books and paper again.

I understand that take a while several weeks before teachers were paid after your school real, but how long did you work without paying and how do you feel about having to do that?

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • good
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

拜託也請幫忙回答這一題,約1分46秒。

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=130604...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。