promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

請幫我翻譯成英文~自傳

請幫我翻譯成英文,謝謝!內容如下:

我是一個在單親家庭中長大的小孩,所以想法上比一般同年齡的人要世故許多,也因為家庭狀況的關係,我國中時期開始就半工半讀,雖然因此犧牲了許多學生時期的課後娛樂,但是卻也因此學習了如何與人相處,以及社會的經驗。對於我來說,這是幸福的,因為我已經學習能夠為自己負責,對於人生的規劃也比較早有方向。

想法與現實往往有些差距,以前的打工經驗對我來說,只能考慮薪水及距離,當時除了生活費及學費之外,還幫家裡負擔一部分的房貸,當時的我沒有選擇的權利,也因為這樣,高中畢業之後就沒有繼續升學了,專心賺錢。隨著年齡增長,我很清楚學業的重要性,所以再回到學校繼續完成學業,想法隨著學習而成熟,我知道該是可以實踐自己人生規劃的時候了。

『工作該能與學習並進』,這是我的期望,任何工作都能夠使我在職掌中有所獲得,並且隨著經驗累積可以自我提升,我依然選擇金融業,之前有機會進入荷蘭銀行,那的確是我嚮往的工作,每一天都充滿挑戰,對於客戶的服務也益求精進,只可惜我所處的是客服部門,需要輪調,甚至是大夜班,最後我只好選擇先將學業完成。

畢業在即,對於未來,我信心滿滿,若能全心投入,將是最美好的!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am the child which grows up in the single-parent family, therefore in the idea wants the general same age person to be suave than many, also because of the family condition relations, in our country the time starts on the work-study program, after although therefore has sacrificed many students times class the entertainment,But actually how also therefore studied has been together with the person, as well as society's experience. As for me that, this is happy, because I already studied can be responsible for oneself, also compared regarding the life plan early in the right way approaches. The idea and the reality often some disparities, before worked the experience to say to me,Only can consider the wage and the distance, at that time besides living expenses and school expense, but also helps in the family to bear part of room loans, then I did not have the choice the right, also because of like this, after the high school graduated has not continued to enter a higher school,Wholly absorbed makes money. Grows along with the age, my very clear studies importance, therefore again returns to the school to continue to complete the studies, the idea but is mature along with the study, I knew this is may practice the oneself life plan time.

「Works this can advance together with the study」,This is my expectation, any work all can 夠 enable me to have in the duties obtains, and accumulates along with the experience may the oneself promotion, I still choose the finance industry, before has the opportunity to enter the netherlands bank, that indeed is the work which I yearned for, every one day all fills the challenge,Also benefits regarding the customer service asks to strive, was only a pity what I locate is the guest takes the department, needs to turn the accent, even is the big night shift, finally I have to choose first complete the studies.

The graduation in namely, regarding the future, my confidence will be completely full, if will be able the entire heart to invest, will be happiest!

你如果要先把學業完成的話~這篇履歷表不太可行唷

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

謝謝 플하우스 과 비 를 사랑해요的關心~關於英文我已經再自我充實了!!

謝謝 摩登壞男孩的答案~~我再自傳裡面提到的升學是二專~而我今年是應屆畢業生,所以自傳才會有最後面一句~謝謝你的關心~

• 1 0 年前

其實, 看到請別人幫忙翻譯的自傳都讓人擔心, 一般要求提供英文自傳的公司實際工作時, 常會應用到英文. 如果本身英文程度很不好, 雖然得到別人翻譯的自傳進到公司後, 在試用期的三個月就會被發現實際的英文程度如何而被淘汰. 最好的方式是, 先好好認真充實自己的英文程度, 這才是真正確保自己工作機會的方式.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。