Could you edit the interview~

我的姓名***.今年21歲,目前就讀於**學校**系4年級,我的興趣是閱讀級音樂欣賞

我想報考研究所的原因是想深入了解醫療體系運作,再配合本身的商學院背景,讓理論與實務可以結合,進而成為一個具備全方位知識的管理人才

Good morning(Evening), Professors.

My name is ***. I\'m 21 years old. I had been studying of senior in **University **Department. I\'m interested in reading and listening to music.The reason that I want to attend graduate school is studying in oparation of medical treatment system.

I hopr I can combine theories and practicalities with the 商學院 background to be a ~

請幫我同學,幫他問的

謝謝

已更新項目:

很急!

麻煩大家

2 個已更新項目:

時間需要1分鐘,剛剛算過take40秒

請幫我再加一些東西進去!

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Good morning/ evening, professors.

My name is xxxx. I am 21 years old. I am currently a senior at University xxxx. My major is xxxx. I adore to read and listen to music by world class composers. The reason I would like to attend graduate school is because I hope I can broadern my knowledge on the topic of operation of medical treatment system. I hope I can use some of the knowledge I obtained from my previous business school, and used it in this field.

Thank You

參考資料: Me- studying at University of San Francisco
  • MS
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

Good morning, Sirs,

My name is XXX and I'm 21 years old. Currently, I am the senior student majoring in XXX at the XXX univeristy. My hobbies are reading and music appreciation.

The reason I want to study in the graduation school is to combine with I have learned from the business school and understand better on the medicare system operation. I hope I will become a full-function manager with theorical learning and practice experiences.

• angel
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

Dear Sir or MadamMy name is xxxx and I am 21 years old. I am currently a 4th year student at XXX University and major in xxxx. My hobbies included reading and listening to music. The reason I would like to attend graduate school is because I could like to learn and understand in deep the operation of medical system. I hope I could merge the theory and practical concept of medical and business study background that I have. And to meet my objective of becoming a all rounder management expert.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。