NI 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Mary was engaged to幫忙回答幾個英文問題

A.what are the advantages of supermarkets and their disadvantages?(Name at least 2 for

each)

B.what advice did a dietician give about fruits and vegetables to stay health?

(give at least 2)

C. Mary was engaged to a law student,but she didnt marry him. If you were Mary,how could you break up peacefully with you finance??

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A.what are the advantages of supermarkets and their disadvantages?(Name at least 2 for

each)

The advantages of supermarkets are convenience and more choices, while the disadvantages are supermarket does consume peoples' times when they shoping and dazzling with the various sections of goods.

B.what advice did a dietician give about fruits and vegetables to stay health?

(give at least 2)

Fruits and vegetables contain elements that enable us staying away from diseases, it is also take good care of skin and refresh the brain.

C. Mary was engaged to a law student,but she didnt marry him. If you were Mary,how could you break up peacefully with you finance??

這個有點難,想不到好對策...

XXX (那男的名字), you are very kind to me, but i wasn't the style that suit you. You will found a better partner in the future. I wish i can still help your finance to overcome my mistake.

(好像有點欠揍... 不好意思,只想到這樣..)

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。