1.What do you think about dating chat lines?
2.Are you romantic?Do you do anything special on Valentine\'s Day?What about on Chinese Lovers\' Day?
3.Is it a good idea to have a boy/girlfriend at high scholl,or should people only study at that age?
4.Is it OK if the woman is older than the amn?What about if the man is a LOT older than the woman?Is it OK if the man is shorter than the woman?(Give reasons for your answers.)
5.Should you have a relationship with your classmate/workmate?Why/why not?
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. In my opinion, the dating chat line is not a good way to meet people. Actually, it is kinda waste of time.
2. Kind of. Yup, I will buy a present which he/she really wants, and put it under the pillow. I never celebrate the Chinese Valentine’s Day!
3. It doesn’t matter to have a boy/girlfriend while studying in high school, as long as you know how to keep yourself well on both academic and your private life.
4. Yes, the age is not a big deal, as long as they love each other and they are willing to accompany with each other no matter what.
5. It is better not to have a relationship with your colleague because first, most of companies don’t like that. Second, people are easy to lose their tempers when they have arguments or flights with their half. If the couple is in the same company, it is like a time bomb, but you just don’t know when it is going to explode.
- ?Lv 51 0 年前
1/.Many might think dating chat lines are for pathetic, lonely souls making a last attempt to find someone to spend the rest of their lives with. But I see it as a way for people to save time and energy in finding a suitable person for themselves.
2/.Along with a world growing more cynical and superficial, I must say I have come to being quite unromantic. Luckily, I have a boyfriend who makes that effort and helps me get in the mood for Valentine's Day and Chinese Lovers' Day. Instead of dining out, he would prepare elaborate meals by himself and feed me wine and dessert.
3/. I think it's a good idea to date in high school, only if the person is worth dating. For many high school students, this is their first experience with romance. Sometimes they become too blinded to see their boyfriend/girlfriend for who they really are. Otherwise, I thinking dating in high school is a good practice for future relationships.
4/. I think today's society, heavily influenced by the media, has become more accepting of relationships. Of course, there are still those who can't get past certain superficialialties such as physical and cultural differences, but for those in such relationships, they see far beyond that. I think a relationship where a woman is older than the man, as well as vice versa, are both acceptable as each person has different needs and preferences. As for a man being shorter than a woman, I don't see how it might affect a relationship as it doesn't influence the way one thinks and feels. But then again, this has to do with one's own preference.
5/. I have mixed feelings about dating a classmate/workmate. On one hand, you can't help who you fall in love with, whether he is a classmate/workmate or not. But on the other hand, one can't help but figure that when the relationship fails, it would only lead to discomfort and awkwardness at school/work. I think it would be best to become friends first, then see if it will work out.