Gambler 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

請中翻英下段文章:二、為何生產此產品,為何選定此目標市場

二、為何生產此產品,為何選定此目標市場

i-robot的科技領導著世界不斷的進步,但是i-robot一直長期著重於醫療與軍事發展,i-robot本著造福世界的精神,我們決定往大眾民生用品發展,考慮到現代家長缺乏時間陪伴小孩,以及居家安全的需求,基於這個構想我們發明了智慧型遙控機器人,首先進入兒童玩具市場,利用機器人的實用功能與育樂功能,符合大眾的需求。經過審慎評估,我們決定採用對亞洲文化深刻影饗的小叮噹,做為這款機器人的造型。

其次,在歐洲的機器人市場已經成熟,但在亞洲依然有很大的成長空間,且亞洲人口眾多,消費能力逐年上升,我們期望在亞洲能開拓新的市場。

請翻譯軟體的別來耍白痴。我不會選用翻譯軟體的,因為我就有了...我會比對。

請英文老師,或是懂中文的老外,或是華僑,真正靠人腦翻譯的人幫忙。

如果中文的部份有些文法不合可以直接用意思相近的句子來翻.......

在這裡對幫忙的人至上12萬分的謝意>,,<....小的奉上20點。

1 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

二、為何生產此產品,為何選定此目標市場

Why to produce the product and to select the target of market.

i-robot的科技領導著世界不斷的進步,但是i-robot一直長期著重於醫療與軍事發展,

The I-robot technology lead the world to progress frequently. The I-robot also focused on medical treatment and development of military affairs for a long history.

i-robot本著造福世界的精神,我們決定往大眾民生用品發展,

The I-robot based on the spirit of making wealth so that got ahead to develop the people's livelihood things.

考慮到現代家長缺乏時間陪伴小孩,以及居家安全的需求,基於這個構想我們發明了智慧型遙控機器人,

In according to this ideal, we invented the wise remoted-robot that considering of the modern parents have a shortage of time to accompany their kids and the safety for household.

首先進入兒童玩具市場,利用機器人的實用功能與育樂功能,符合大眾的需求。

The first, using robot's function of useful and entertainment which could meet popular necessary so that getting in the tool market of child.

經過審慎評估,我們決定採用對亞洲文化深刻影饗的小叮噹,做為這款機器人的造型。

Through carefully evaluated, we decided to adopt the Doraemon who had a deep effect for Asian culture to be the style of the robot.

其次,在歐洲的機器人市場已經成熟,但在亞洲依然有很大的成長空間,且亞洲人口眾多,消費能力逐年上升,我們期望在亞洲能開拓新的市場。

2006-04-10 21:02:10 補充:

其次,在歐洲的機器人市場已經成熟,但在亞洲依然有很大的成長空間,且亞洲人口眾多,消費能力逐年上升,我們期望在亞洲能開拓新的市場。 The second, The robot market has grown up in Europe, but Asian market has a space for improving. The Asian population is huge, the consumption ability is also going up year by year. We hope we could open out the new market in Asia.

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。