promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
?
Lv 4
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手幫忙翻譯歌劇魅影的歌詞

請英文高手幫我翻譯歌劇魅影的The Point of No Return因為我找不到中文翻譯.而自己又不會翻...> <請不要用翻譯機!感謝!You have come here in pursuit ofyour deepest urge,in pursuit of that wish,which till now has been silent,slient ...I have brought you,that our passions may fuse and merge -in your mind you\'ve already succumbed to me,dropped all defences,completely succumbed to me -now you are here with me:no second thoughts, you\'ve decided,decided ...Past the point of no return -no backward glances:the games we\'ve played till now are at an end ...Past all thought of "if" or "when" -no use resisting:abandon thought, and let the dream descend ...What raging fire shall flood the soul?What rich desire unlocks its door?What sweet seduction lies before us ...?Past the point of no return,the final threshold -what warm, unspoken secrets will we learn?Beyond the point of no return ... CHRISTINEYou have brought me to that momentwhere words run dry,to that moment where speech disappears into silence,silence ...I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why ...In my mind, I\'ve alreadyimagined our bodies entwining, defenceless and silent -and now I am here with you:no second thoughts, I\'ve decided,decided ..Past the point of no return -no going back now:our passion-play has now, at last, begun ...Past all thought of right or wrong -one final question:how long should we two wait, before we\'re one ...?When will the blood begin to race,the sleeping bud burst into bloom?When will the flames, at last, consume us ...?BOTHPast the point of no return,the final threshold -the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn ...We\'ve passed the point of no return ...PHANTOMSay you\'ll share with me one love, one lifetime ...Lead me, save me from my solitude ...非常謝謝!!

已更新項目:

貝殼

嗯..抱歉........

你打的那首.....好像是All I Ask Of You 吧....^ ^"

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

從知識+找就有囉!!

不然怎麼叫知識+呢:)

基於尊重他人,故不複製內容

附上參考網址

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=130509...

Ps: Passarino可翻成帕薩利諾

參考資料: 知識+
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

天阿...我到處找也找不到中文的....自己有買原聲帶...只好一字一字打出來...如有錯字敬請見諒><

勞爾

不要再說有關黑暗的事

忘記那些叫人驚慌的恐懼

我在這裡 沒有什麼能夠傷害你

我的話語將會溫暖你 安撫著你

就讓我成為你的解脫

就讓白光擦乾你的淚痕