謝謝囉

已更新項目:

當如果一個句子裡面有ving時

該用when還是while

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When 和 While 當連接詞,各自都有不少用法,例子如下列所示。但是,當兩者連接詞使用在「當…時」、「儘管、雖然」,是相通的。 When (當conj.) l就在那個時候;在...的時候;在…期間,當…時:During the time at which; while: (和While 相通) 1.          When I was young, I was sick all the time. 在我小時候我總是生病 2.          Edison was not a good student when he was a young boy. 愛迪生小時候不是一個成績好的學生。 3.          When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. 當飛機抵達時,一部分偵探等在主樓裏面,而另一部分則等在停機坪上。 4.          When I came home my wife was cooking dinner. 我回家時,妻子在做晚飯。 lWhereas; although: 雖然,儘管:(和While 相通) She stopped short when she ought to have continued. 儘管她應該繼續下去,她卻突然停住了 l如果;要是;既然 I can't tell you when you won't listen. 既然你不想聽,我就不告訴你了。 l其實 He stopped trying, when he might have succeeded next time. 他不再試了,其實他可能下一次就成功。 lAt the time that: 在…的時候: in the spring, when the snow melts. 在春天,當雪融化的時候 lAs soon as: 一…就…: I'll call you when I get there. 我一到那裏就給你打電話 lWhenever: 無論什麼時候: When the wind blows, all the doors rattle. 只要風一吹,這門就吱嘎作響 lConsidering that; if: 考慮到,如果: How can he get good grades when he won't study? 他不用功的話怎麼拿高分呢? While (當conj.) l當...的時候, 雖然 (和When相通) 1.          While in Vienna he studied music. 他在維也納時學習音樂。 2.          While he was eating, I asked him to lend me $2. 當他正在吃飯時,我請他借給我二英鎊。 3.          While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. 這時兩個偵探把著門,另外兩個打開包裹。 4.          While I read, she sang. 我看書時,她在唱歌。 5.          I met her while I was at school. 當我在學校的時候我遇見了她。 l雖然;但是 (和When相通) 1.          While I understand what you say, I can't agree with you. 雖然我理解你的意思,但我還是不同意。 2.          You like tennis, while I'd rather read. 你愛打網球,但我愛看書。 3.          While the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them. 雖然祖父母們都愛他們的孩子,但卻對他們要求嚴格。 lWhereas; and: 然而;而,而且: The soles are leather, while the uppers are canvas. 鞋跟是皮的,而鞋面是帆布的。

參考資料: 知識+
  • 1 0 年前

When 和 While的用法大致相同

同作"當..."用法只有稍稍不同↓

Example:

(When):When I took a bath, the phone was ringing.

(While):While I was taking a bath, the phone rang.

你應該已經看出不同之處了吧!?

When後接句子用「簡單式」,而While後接「進行式」使用!!!

再多給你一個句子↓

(When): Mother is cooking dinner when Dad come back home.

(While): Mother cooks dinner when Dad is coming back home.

這樣你瞭了吧~

參考資料: Myself~I am applied English of department!~
  • 1 0 年前

兩個可以通用,但一定要分的話,

可分為while接過去進行式,

when接過去式。

ex:When I came home , my mother was cooking dinner.=While my mother was cooking dinner,I came home .

因為是自己腦袋裡的東西,如有錯,請指出來,謝謝!(畢竟我才國二)

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

去讀科見美語9.10級就交到了

我4年級就在學了

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。