SeaBaby 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手進來回答以下問題!(急)20點

麻煩英文高手幫忙回答一下以下問題…

每題答案要上台唸出來約20秒左右,

照回答者自己的想法回答就好了,

(除了第3題希望回答如括弧內,麻煩幫我想一想)

20點!(急)

1.What are the reasons why traffic jams occur?

2.If you could take a trip tomorrow for one week, where would you go and what would you do?

3.What was the happiest thing you did last year? Why did it bring you joy?(養了一隻可愛的雪納瑞--果汁)

4.I’d like to know something about your neighborhood. Please describe it.

5.Have you learned a lot from your friend? What is something you have learned from them?

6.How good are your eyes? Has your vision changed since you were a child?

7.Would you prefer to have a job, which pays well but is far from your home, or a job that doesn’t pay very much but is close to your home? Why?

8.Yesterday a repairman came to fix your washing machine. Today it’s not working again. What will you do?

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.What are the reasons why traffic jams occur?

there might a car accidents happen or the roads nearby don't allow people to go through.

When it's senven to eight, it's time for studnets to go to school and workers go to work.

It's five o'clock, people at this time all go home. These reason might cause traffic jams

2.If you could take a trip tomorrow for one week, where would you go and what would you do?

If I have one week to take a trip, I would like to go to Kenting. Enjoy the sun, go swimming, go diving, are the best activities for me. I can also tastes a lot of local delious food there, furthermore, I like to go to the night makets.

3.What was the happiest thing you did last year? Why did it bring you joy?(養了一隻可愛的雪納瑞--果汁)

what got me so excited last year must be i got my new friend, juice. He(男的話女的話she) is my dog. he is very cute. i likes to feed him and play with him.

4.I’d like to know something about your neighborhood. Please describe it.

5.Have you learned a lot from your friend? What is something you have learned from them?

i like to make friends, and of course i learn a lot from them. Like if i want pay a visit

in changhua, and he will take me to take the most famous place and have a great time there.

6.How good are your eyes? Has your vision changed since you were a child?

my eyesight has been very good since i was a child, so i didnt' changed a lot

7.Would you prefer to have a job, which pays well but is far from your home, or a job that doesn’t pay very much but is close to your home? Why?

well i will choose the close one, because i don't have to be so that tired and i can try my best to do the work ; in addition, if my family are sick , i can go home to take care of them right away .

8.Yesterday a repairman came to fix your washing machine. Today it’s not working again. What will you do?

well, i know this feeling. I mgiht be upset. But I will try to fix it first. if i fix it , i can fix it then i don't have pay money to the repairman.

參考資料: me .........好累好累.......希望是你想要的
  • 1 0 年前

吳易泰你怎麼會來發問英文口試的題目啊!

• 1 0 年前

I'll go to Canada and I'll play there if I could take a trip tomorrow for one week.

5.Have you learned a lot from your friend?

What is something you have learned from them?

Yes,I learned a lot from my friend.

I learn how to talk with the person you don't know(like outgoing).

6.How good are your eyes?

Has your vision changed since you were a child?

They are really good.

No,my vision hasn't changed since I was a child.

8.Yesterday a repairman came to fix your washing machine. Today it's not working again. What will you do?

I think I'll be very surprise of it.

以上都是我想的~

不一定對ㄛ~ ~! ! ^ _ ^

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。