75個字以上

題目:My favorite book is...

幫我編比較普遍的書...

謝謝~!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My favorite book is "the old man and the sea" which is wrote by Ernest Hemingway in year of 1953. the story is talk about a old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking fish. there was a boy had been with him but after fouty days without a fish the boy's pareants had told him that the old man was a salao, which is the worst form of unluckly and the boy had gone....most story are tell about the every day life when the old man were fishing~ he spent lots of time to get the big fish. this is my favorite book because it tell us that with a great willpower people can be succes~

最愛的書.老人與海.應該這樣就可以了吧....

至於演講...如果你是高中生...我想應該ok吧..

如果是大學生..我看75個字應該很不夠..

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

My favorite book is Tuesdays with Morrie written by Mitch Albom. This non-fiction novel is about the interaction between a young man and his professor, in the story we can see the different prespective of live and death. With the fatal disease of ASL, the old professor express his final views of life to his last student, and formed a new life for him. Although this is a sorrow story, but it give me enlightment towards life.

參考資料: Me and me...of course me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。