主播:真的是很多才多藝的一位美少女啊!

現場有幾個同學們很想知道的問題可以請你回答嗎?

XXX:我很樂意。

主播:第一個問題是,請問交過幾個男朋友?

XXX:恩…286個。其中8個是女生,12個是有婦之夫。

主播:那麼你現在有男朋友嗎?

XXX:現在的狀態是被一個大我40歲的企業家包養。

主播:挖…時代果然是不一樣囉,現在的年輕人想法真的很開放。

那麼繼續下一個觀眾的問題是,請問妳當選這次的校園美女第一名之後會參與什麼特別的活動嗎?

XXX:我會先配合學校拍支招生的影片吸收更多像我一樣有自信又敢秀的年輕學生來我們學校唸書,唸餐旅不能太害羞,你知道的。

主播:妳會參加這次大專院校所舉辦的禁菸大使的選拔嗎?

XXX:因為我本身是個老菸槍,所以這個活動應該是不會參加。而且那一天我已經預約要去做定期的牙齒冷光美白,沒有時間參加。

主播:喔…果然是很講究保養的一位美女…

最後一個問題是,妳怎麼會想參加這一次的選美活動?

XXX:因為我想紅。讓全校的人都知道我是兼具頭腦和外表的美女。

主播:很好,非常的有自信。恭喜妳辦到了。那麼在訪問最後有沒有什麼話要和大家勉勵的呢?

XXX:勉勵就不用了。不過大家如果想和我做朋友的話記得到餐飲1A的教室外排隊報名喔。

主播:謝謝妳接受我的訪問,謝謝。

各位同學我們明天同ㄧ時間再會。

1 個解答

評分
  • poshsh
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The presenter is interviewing the College Beauty Queen.Presenter: The College Beauty Queen was elected yesterday. To everyone's surprise, the winner is XXX, who is in the 1A class of Catering Two-year College. Today we're very glad she's here to share her feelings of winning the title. XXX, will you introduce yourself?XXX: Hello, I'm XXX. It's NO surprise I won this title. I was born a beauty and started receiving training since the age of three, such as playing the piano, painting and singing.Presenter: Wow, she is gifted in many ways! Would you answer some questions from the students here?XXX: Of course.Presenter: The first question: how many partners have you ever had?XXX: Mmm...286, eight of them are female and 12 of them are married.Presenter: So, are you seeing anyone now?XXX: I'm now the mistress of a entrepreneur, who is 40 years older than me.Presenter: Look at that! Young people are really open. OK, next. Will you participate in some special activities after you win the Beauty Queen title?XXX: I will shot a commercial film for my college, to attract confident and daring students like me. You know, you shouldn't be too shy in the catering business.Presenter: Will you enroll the anti-smoking evangelist for the college students?XXX: I am a heavy smoker, so I'm not interested. And I have reserved a tooth-whitening session with my dentist. No time for that.Presenter: You do take care of yourself, young lady. Alright, the last question, why did you participate in the Beauty Queen contest?XXX: I want everybody to know me, to know that I'm beautiful and clever.Presenter: That's what we call "confidence". Congratulations! You did it. Anything to share with us in the end?XXX: Nothing. But if anyone wants to be friends with me, go to Catering 1A classroom and line up now!Presenter: Thanks for your time. See you guys tomorrow at the same time.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。