例如: XXX have flat land...等等
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. The world's most famous wines come from France.
2. Fine wines are made in Spain,Italy and Germany too.
3. The English Channel is busy with big ships and small boats.
4. Much of the land in Western Europe is used for farming, but most people live in towns and cities. Many cities are hundreds of years old. People come from all over the world to see the historic buildings.
5. The St Gotthard tunnel is the longest road tunnel in the world. It goes right under the Alps.參考資料： My big book of the world(我家小孩的英文書)