promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
蚊子 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

make的用法~20點

1.It is a complex system,but it certainly makes a change....

2.He\'s made the characters believable.

3.What else could make him behave so out of character?

4.It\'s that kind of courage and determination that makes him such a remarkable character...

5.He made substantial donations to charity...

6.I am rather chary of making too many idiotic mistakes.

7.These tests will inevitably be used by politicians to make cheap political points.

8.The cheapness and simplicity of the design makes it ideal for our task.

句型~拜託大家幫幫忙~急需~

已更新項目:

解釋文法

3 個解答

評分
  • Adam
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. make表"做"等相關動作的動詞,後面直接接受詞:    make + 受詞2. make 為使役動詞,其後接受詞及受詞補語:    make + 受詞 + 受詞補語 : 使得...做/成為...    受詞補語可以是 (1) 原形動詞                                    (2) 形容詞                                     (3) 名詞依此原則來判斷你的句子:1.It is a complex system,but it certainly makes a change....make a change : 有所改變---屬第一種句型2.He's made the characters believable.made the characters (受詞) + believable (形容詞為受詞補語)---屬第二種句型的(2)3.What else could make him behave so out of character?make him (受詞) + behave (原形動詞為受詞補語)---屬第二種句型(1)4.It's that kind of courage and determination that makes him such a remarkable character...make him (受詞) + such ... character (名詞當受詞補語)---屬第二種句型的(3)5.He made substantial donations to charity...made substantial donations : (做出)可觀的捐款---屬第一種句型6.I am rather chary of making too many idiotic mistakes.making .... mistakes (make a mistake) : 犯錯---屬於第一種句型7.These tests will inevitably be used by politicians to make cheap political points.make ... points (make a point) : 提(做)出論點---屬於第一種句型8.The cheapness and simplicity of the design makes it ideal for our task.make it (受詞) + ideal (形容詞當補語)---屬於第二種句型的(2)

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你要詳細跟我們說怎麼回答吧!@@

• 1 0 年前

問題為何?翻譯或解釋文法?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。