Jeff
Lv 4
Jeff 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(中翻英)跟烤肉有關的文章,外國朋友想看,請幫忙翻譯,謝謝

烤肉達人新疆味擄客    撒上孜然粉的新疆烤肉,配上沁涼的啤酒,座落台北街頭的「疆子」烤肉營造出豪邁的新疆風情,創下月收110萬,獲利23萬元的成績。曾派駐上海的鄭一棠,因為愛吃新疆烤肉成了達人,他精選食材,改良肉質與厚度,做出台灣口味的新疆烤肉,1坪大的小攤子日收2萬元。成功讓他急於展店,卻因此吃足了苦頭,預付一百多萬元權利金無法收回。所幸分店並未他失望,業績穩定成長。開始懂得放慢腳步的他說,等分店上軌道,累積經驗後再開放加盟還不遲。 「老闆,我要一串QQ羊和一份烤洋膝。」這次,洪小姐終於忍不住連日來的誘惑,也擠進「疆子」的排隊人群中,點了新疆烤肉來嚐嚐。二十分鐘後,她拿著肉串,滿足地說:「撒上特殊香料(孜然粉)的肉串外酥內嫩,我每次下班經過這裡,都被這香味吸引,卻因人太多作罷,這次總算讓我吃到了!」

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

烤肉達人

Barbecue Pro

新疆味擄客

Sin kiang Barbecue Attraction

撒上孜然粉的新疆烤肉,配上沁涼的啤酒,座落台北街頭的「疆子」烤肉營造出豪邁的新疆風情,創下月收110萬,獲利23萬元的成績。

The Sin kiang Barbecue meat dredged with Ze-Lan ponder (one kind of flavor), and collocate cool beer together. The Kiang-Ze Barbecue booth is located on the street in Taipei, and makes the sense of open Sin kiang style. The trade is 1200,000 NT dollars and the income is 230,000 NT dollars.

曾派駐上海的鄭一棠,因為愛吃新疆烤肉成了達人,他精選食材,改良肉質與厚度,做出台灣口味的新疆烤肉,1坪大的小攤子日收2萬元。

Cheng Yi-Tan was accredited to Shanghai to be an executive once. As a result of loving eating Sin kiang Barbecue, he becomes a barbecue pro. He choose good materials, change the quality and thickness of meat and makes the Taiwan’s Sin kiang Barbecue. The trade is twenty thousand dollars one day in a 3.3057 square meter booth.

成功讓他急於展店,卻因此吃足了苦頭,預付一百多萬元權利金無法收回。所幸分店並未他失望,業績穩定成長。開始懂得放慢腳步的他說,等分店上軌道,累積經驗後再開放加盟還不遲。

Hence, he hurries to develop a branch store, but get much difficulty. The money of rights costing him more one million NT dollars for reservation will not draw back. Fortunately, the trade of the branch store is very nice and in a stable increase. He knows that to slow down his step and say: “When the branch store operated in a good track and accumulates more successful experiences. It won’t be too late to have more store colleague. "

「老闆,我要一串QQ羊和一份烤洋膝。」這次,洪小姐終於忍不住連日來的誘惑,也擠進「疆子」的排隊人群中,點了新疆烤肉來嚐嚐。二十分鐘後,她拿著肉串,滿足地說:「撒上特殊香料(孜然粉)的肉串外酥內嫩,我每次下班經過這裡,都被這香味吸引,卻因人太多作罷,這次總算讓我吃到了!」

“Boss, I’d like a string of QQ goat (QQ means there are much flexibility),and one baked goal’s knee.” Miss Hong can’ not endure the temptation of these days, crush herself into the crowd of Kiang-Ze booth and order some Sin kiang Barbecue to taste.

After twenty minutes, she takes the string of meat and says with satisfaction:” These meat with Ze-Lan ponder are crisp outside and tender inside. I pass here after work every time, and I’m appealed to this smell. Though there are so many people, I get it!!”

參考資料: 認真敬慎的陽光之翼
  • 匿名使用者
    4 年前

我要特別介紹一下這家網路團購美食TOP1的賣家

什麼叫壓倒性的好吃~真的沒吃之前我也不相信!

我第一次吃是訂購他家的年菜,但是其實他們家不只單單年菜而已

他會隨著季節、特殊節日、節慶等等...推出各式各樣不同的美食

都超級無敵好吃的啦!!!

觀看台北濱江美食介紹 http://adf.ly/v7lwL

• 5 年前

朋友介紹我一個下班可以兼差的網路賺錢平台

下班跟休假在家工作,現在薪水+兼差都破50k了