promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
S 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我將中文翻譯成英文 謝謝 -麻煩英文高手

我的興趣,就是嚮往當一位舞技高超,神乎其技的芭蕾舞女伶,

而芭蕾就是我最愛的興趣。

我曾經學過跳舞,但只是一時。

有一次在偶然的機會下,欣賞一部\'\'睡美人 芭蕾舞劇\'\'看著腳上穿著把蕾舞鞋的舞者,輕盈的舞步,一陣小跑步下,跳躍,在懸空的狀況下,把腿呈現極完美的一直線,加上超夢幻的澎裙,更是把舞者襯托的美麗誘人,也因為這部芭蕾舞劇讓我更瘋狂的愛上芭蕾。

在欣賞完芭蕾物劇後,我便常常拉筋,劈腿,而且每個人都知道,對於不是芭蕾舞者的人,劈腿,是件難事,但我克服了,雖然沒專業舞者的劈腿,這麼正確,那麼輕鬆,但我還是會繼續讓自己的筋拉的更鬆,把劈腿這件事做的更好。

我也在網路拍賣上,購買了一雙芭蕾舞鞋,當我收到舞鞋的那一刻我真的好興奮,急忙的把它穿上,墊起腳尖,我覺得自己就像是舞台上的舞者,好美好美。

至今,芭蕾舞鞋一直是我最寶貝的東西,芭蕾也一直是我的興趣,我真的為我有這個興趣,而感到驕傲,因為它讓我好快樂,好幸福。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My interest, is yearned for works as a dance technique to be excellent, strange its technique ballet dancing girl Lin,

But the ballet is an interest which I most loves.

I studied have danced, but only was for a while.

Some time under the accidental opportunity, appreciates '' to rest beautiful woman ballet ballet '' to look on the foot puts on the flower bud dance shoes dance, the lithe dance step, jog under, jumps, under the hanging condition, presents the leg an extremely perfect straight line, in addition the ultra illusion Peng skirt, is serves as contrast beautifully the dance is attractive, also because this ballet ballet crazily lets me fall in love with the ballet.

After appreciates the ballet play, I then frequently 拉筋, divide the leg, moreover each people all knew, regarding is not the ballet person, divides the leg, is a difficult matter, but I have overcome, although does not have the specialized dance to divide the leg, such correct, then relaxed, but I or can continue to let own muscle pull loosely, divides leg this matter to do is better.

I in the network auction, have also purchased pair of ballet dance shoes, when I receive the dance shoes that moment I really good excited, hurried put on it, the pad gets up the tip of the toe, I thought the oneself picture is in the stage dance, good happy is beautiful.

Until now, the ballet dance shoes always are my most treasure thing, the ballet also always are my interest, I really have this interest for me, but feels proud, because it lets me quite joyfully, good is happy.

參考資料: yahoo奇摩語言工具
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。