‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥

以上就是翻譯的內容!!請不要用翻譯網站或工具...

因為翻起來怪怪的= =

謝謝~!

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

It is rare to go to Hsinchu to play, must saunter everywhere, will not forget what Hsinchu is like!

On first day, I want it with my elder sister my mother strolls in the department store together, go to the most famous cake shop of Hsinchu to buy cakes again bread has a trial test.

The next day, we wanted to go to the bookstore to read, saunter everywhere, stroll until the afternoon, will take the train and go back to Taizhong soon.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Go to Hsinchu to play seldom, must meander along everywhere, just will not forget Hsinchu is what appearance!

On the first day, I want with my elder sister. my mother strolls department store together, going to again the most well-known cake of Hsinchu a store to buy cake. the bread taste.

On the second day, we want to go to bookstore to read a book, meandering along everywhere again, strolling till afternoon, will take a train to return to Taichung.

參考資料: 窩表哥
  • 1 0 年前

難得去到新竹玩,一定要到處閒逛,才不會忘記新竹是什麼樣子!

It is rare for me to go to Hsinchu. I'm gonna go everywhere so I won't forget what Hsinchu was like.

第一天,我想要和我的姐姐.我的媽媽一起去逛百貨公司,再去新竹最有名的蛋糕店買蛋糕.麵包品嘗。

The first day, I wanna go shopping with my mom and my sister and then go to the most famous bakery in Hsinchu to buy some cakes and pastries.

第二天,我們要去書店看書,再到處閒逛,逛到下午,就要搭火車回台中了。

The next day, we're gonna read in a bookstore. Then go sight-seeing until afternoon, when we will ride the train back to Taichung.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

It is rare to go to Hsinchu to play, must saunter everywhere , will not forget what Hsinchu is like! On first day, I want it with my elder sister my mother strolls in the department store together, go to the most famous cake shop of Hsinchu to buy cakes again bread has a trial test. The next day, we wanted to go to the bookstore to read, saunter everywhere, stroll until the afternoon , will take the train and go back to Taizhong soon.

參考資料: me
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

It's really rare to visit shin-zhu for me, so i wanna play really hard, and have a great time there. don't wanna forget wut it is.

The first day, i wanna go shopping with my sister and mom in the department stores, and then go buy some cakes and some breads in the most famous cake shop in shin-zhu.

And the second day, we'd like to go to the book store, and then take a look around this beautiful city till after noon, and then we go back to taichung by train.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。