IcE 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請把這段文字翻成英文~~

比較以前和現在的履歷表大致上都相同,要寫的內容也都差不多,我個人認為最大的不同點在於良好的人際關係,只要有充足的人脈,沒有什麼是不可能的,總覺得以前在職場找工作可能都是需要填履歷表,但是現在來說想要進一個好的公司,只要有熟人介紹或是自己認識的人根本不需要這些,嚴格的來說現在的社會太現實了,如果你不給一點好處是不會得到利益的。但我覺的只要能善用的話還是可以在職場上有出色的表現,如果要別人給你百分之百的肯定,那你必須先用心的去做好每一件事。

已更新項目:

儘可能白話一點不要使用翻譯軟體...感謝各位大大幫忙!!

急件~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

compare to the curriculum vitae before, they are basically the same, there's no much difference in the content. i personally think that the biggest difference is the improve on the interpersonal relationships. with enough friends, nothing is impossible. i always thought that to look for a job, you have to hand in the curriculum vitaes, but nowadays, if you want to go into a good company, all you need if to know someone in the company or someone to introduce you in, you don't need the curriculum vitae at all. strictly speaking, the society nowadys are a reality world, if you don't benefit others a bit, you won't get the advantages. but i think if you know how to use this effectively, you can make a good performance in your career. if you want others give you 100% affirmative, then you have to work hard and do your best on everything first.

參考資料: myself..
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。