promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯此篇 中翻英!不用太拘泥,大概即可!

我覺得利用電影來學習英文是一項很好的學習方式,每次看電影,都會習慣性的只看中文字幕,而這次認真聽了內容對話,也學到了很多英文呢!其實學習英文有很多管道,聽音樂、閱讀都是,只要我們把它當成一種習慣興趣,那我們的英文一定慢慢地累積並且進步!

6 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I feel the exploitation movie to learn English is a good learning method, go to the movie each time, all would the habitual only favor the writing act, and hard hear the content the dialogue this time, also learning much English! {I feel the exploitation movie to learn English is a good learning method, go to the movie each time, all would the habitual only favor the writing act, and this hard hears the content the dialogue, also learning much English! / I feel the exploitation movie to learn English is a good learn the way, go to the movie each time, all would the habitual only favor the writing act, and hard hear the content the dialogue this time, also learning much English!} In fact learn English contain a lot of pipings, listenning to music, reading all BE, as long as we take it as a kind of habit interest, that our English certainly slowly accumulates and progresses!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I think learning English from watching movie is a good method. Everytime when watching movie, as a habit we would always rely on the Chinese subtitles, however this time I have listened to the conversations carefully, and I did learnt a lot of english from it. Actually there are many path forms to learn english such as listening to music and reading. If we could conduct this habit into hobbies, I am sure we will see the improvement through time.

• 我覺得利用電影來學習英文是一項很好的學習方式,每次看電影,都會習慣性的只看中文字幕,而這次認真聽了內容對話,也學到了很多英文呢!其實學習英文有很多管道,聽音樂、閱讀都是,只要我們把它當成一種習慣興趣,那我們的英文一定慢慢地累積並且進步!

I think the best way to learn English is watching movie. Every time watching movie, I usually read the Chinese subtitles. This time I listen to the conservation of content and learn many English. Actually there are many ways to learn English for example listen music, read story and so on. We can treat it as a habit so our English will improve it step by step.

參考資料: Translate by me
  • 1 0 年前

I think watching film is a good way to learn English. When I see a film, I'm used to reading chinese subtitle. But, this time I concentrated on listening to every dialogue and I have learned a lot from this. Actually, there are many different ways to improve English, such as listening to the music and reading. As long as we do it regularly as a kind of habit and personal interest, our English will be improved and accumulated day by day.

參考資料: 我英國朋友幫我看過文法,保證正確!!
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 心星
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

我覺得利用電影來學習英文是一項很好的學習方式,每次看電影,都會習慣性的只看中文字幕,而這次認真聽了內容對話,也學到了很多英文呢!其實學習英文有很多管道,聽音樂、閱讀都是,只要我們把它當成一種習慣興趣,那我們的英文一定慢慢地累積並且進步!

I think watching movie is a good way to learn english. When I went to see a movie, I used to read the chinese scripts on the screen. But, this time I earnestly listened to every dialogue, and I had learned a lot of english. Actually, there are many different ways to learn english, listening to songs and readings are two of them. As long as we do it regularly as a kind of habit and personal interest, the effects will be accumulated day by day, and our english will be improved.

• 1 0 年前

I think watching movie is a good way to learn English. Usually when I see a movie, I'm used to read the subtitle. However, this time I concentrated on listening to the conversation, and I learned a lot from this. Actually, there are many different ways to improve English, such as listening to the music and reading. Once the way we use becomes our habit or interest, eventually our English will improve and progress.

希望翻的還可以....我並沒有逐字逐句翻....而是根據句義和美國的習慣用語來翻

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。