的sunday morning或一些別的團體的同名歌曲中譯,可是我想要的是

\"maroon 5魔力紅的sunday morning\",謝謝!!

2 個解答

評分
  • Tatu
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Maroon 5 - Sunday MorningSunday morning rain is fallingSteal some covers share some skinClouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettableYou twist to fit the mold that I am inBut things just get so crazy living life gets hard to doAnd I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knewThat someday it would bring me back to youThat someday it would bring me back to youThat may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow on sunday morningAnd I never want to leaveFingers trace your every outlinePaint a picture with my handsBack and forth we sway like branches in a stormChange the weather still together when it endsThat may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow on sunday morningAnd I never want to leaveBut things just get so crazy living life gets hard to doSunday morning rain is falling and I’m calling out to youSinging someday it’ll bring me back to youFind a way to bring myself home to youAnd you may not knowThat may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow

2006-06-01 23:28:03 補充:

不好意思,我沒有中文歌詞.

• Sunday Morning~Sunday morning, praise the dawning It's just a restless feeling by my side Early dawning, Sunday morning It's just the wasted years so close behind*Watch out, the world's behind you There's always someone around you who will call It's nothing at allSunday morning and I'm falling I've got a feeling I don't want to know Early dawning, Sunday morning It's all the streets you crossed, not so long ago (*)Sunday morning Sunday morning Sunday morning星期天清晨,讚美黎明那是一種永無休止的感覺破曉時分,星期天清晨那是虛度的光陰,緊跟在後小心!世界跟在你身後總是有你身邊的人們在呼喚沒什麼大不了星期天清早,我在墜落有一種我不想明白的情緒破曉時分,星期天清晨那是你不久以前穿越過的街道星期天清晨星期天清晨星期天清晨........

參考資料: NET
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。