- 1 0 年前最佳解答
I am glad and appreciative that I am given this opportunity to be interviewed by you.
I am honest, earnest ,responsible and actively optimistic.
I am able to re-install the operating system on a computer.
The brief steps are as follow (e.g. XP):
1. Insert XP CD into CD drive. Press ENTER to resume booting from the XP CD.
2. Setup will start copying files.
3. Next you will get the option to repair or enter setup, choose to enter setup. Press ENTER.
4. Press F8 if you agree to the license.
5. Setup will scan for previous Windows installations
6. Clean install qualifying media can be any of the following Win NT3.51, 4.0, 2000, Win 95, 98, Me and XP Home when upgrading to XP Pro.
7. Choose the location to install.
8. Choose the file system from this screen.
9. Reinsert the XP Pro Upgrade CD if necessary.
10. Press Enter to continue.
11. Setup will show a progress box and reboot when copying files is complete.
12. When you see the "Press any Key to Reboot" do not Press any Key, but remove the CD and reboot.
13. From this point, you will follow the on screen prompts.
14. Personalize your XP Enter your Name and Organization.
15. Enter the Product Key.
16. Choose a name for the computer.
17. Set your Time Zone and Time and Date.
18. Setup will continue and reboot when completed ignore the "Press Any Key".
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
Very happy you help me to arrange this field to interview
I honest, earnest, am responsible, the manner optimistic is positive
I knew how fills the computer again
Also has the simplicityAgain fills the step English.For example first puts in windows the xp disc
Can appear any in addition, then according to any and so on....
The general line, does not use too in detail參考資料： 小雨