DK 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯英文自介~卸卸

我是一個不認識我的人就會覺得我很安靜以及精明,認識了我就會覺得我很迷糊。可是我是很喜歡交朋友的,只要你願意主動跟我說話,我就會對你敞開心胸。雖然我很多話,你可能會受不了,不過我們一定可以成為好朋友的!

4 個解答

評分
  • seira
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

中文:我是一個不認識我的人就會覺得我很安靜以及精明,認識了我就會覺得我很迷糊。可是我是很喜歡交朋友的,只要你願意主動跟我說話,我就會對你敞開心胸。雖然我很多話,你可能會受不了,不過我們一定可以成為好朋友的!

英文:

I am a person who don't know me and would feel I am very peaceful and smart, knowing me will feel I am very blurred.However I like to make friend very much, as long as you would like to talk with me actively, I will open mind to you.Although I a lot of words, you may can not stand, however we can certainly become a good friend!

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

大家都用線上辭典翻

真有點混...

• 1 0 年前

日安 我試著幫你翻翻看 希望你會滿意

I am a person who will be misunderstood to be quiet and clever, but after knowing me people would find that I'm actually quite careless. I like to make friends though, as long as you talk to me actively, I would certainly be open to you. Altough I'm kind of talkative, you may not find it easy to get along with me, I really think that you and I will definitely be friends!

參考資料: 自己+一點點字典輔助
  • 1 0 年前

I'm the kind of people who'll be misundestood to be quiet and smart, but I'm actually kind of careless once you know me. I like to make friends. So long as you go along and talk to me, I will open up to you. Although you may sometimes think I'm too talkative, we could undoubtedly become good friends!

2006-06-11 16:13:36 補充:

現在最高票的是候選人001??是我誤會

嗎?那個不是字典翻的嗎...

參考資料: myself~
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。