拜託大家了~!!我想知道唱的人還有歌名~~~~~thx!!

已更新項目:

請問這張專輯是幾年前的??這首歌有上過排行榜的名次嗎??

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"Here We Go" ~ Trina (featuring Kelly Rowland)出自專輯 Glamorest Life

圖片參考:http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/de...

Look, I ain't got nothin to say to youI can't even believe youYou know what? I'm too fly for this shitYou playin yourself[Chorus: Kelly Rowland]Here we go, here we go againNow you're tellin me, that she is just a friendThen why's she callin you, at 3 o'clock in the morninI can't take this no more - no no no!Here we go, here we go againNow you're tellin me, that she is just a friendThen why's she callin you, at 3 o'clock in the morninI ain't tryin to hear it - not this time[Trina]Look nigga what you think this is?You treatin me like a random chick?You done forgot, who introduced you to rocksand poppin all that Cris' and shitWho let you hit it from the back any way that you likedAnd any debts, I can pay the priceI thought I was a chick you would make yo' wife (damn)And now a bitch can't even stay the night? (you whack)I can't even look in your face without wantin to slap youDamn I thank God I ain't get that tattooYou better thank God I ain't have the strap booYou ain't even worth that trick get at youMatter of fact, trick get at dudeI'm convinced I ain't got shit to ask youAnd tell that triflin bitch she can have youI ain't lookin at you no more, I'm lookin past you[Chorus]Here we go, here we go againNow you're tellin me, that she is just a friendThen why's she callin you, at 3 o'clock in the morninI can't take this no more - no no no!Here we go, here we go againNow you're tellin me, that she is just a friendThen why's she callin you, at 3 o'clock in the morninI ain't tryin to hear it - not this time.........

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。