1.knock out 擊倒
3.keep in touch 保持聯絡
4.kill time 打發時間
6.keep an eye on 留意
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. Jack get knock out by his brother last night
2. my dad is the best boxer he knock out other player in just 2 minutes
kick 應該不是指自責 應該是 踢
1. he just get kick out by his girlfriend
2. you should not kick you dog that's not right
1. let's keep in touch with e-mail
2. we should keep in touch
1. I need to find something to kill time
2. what do you usually do to kill time
konw?? 沒有這個字吧 只有 know 知道
1. I have to keep an eye on my mom's soup
2. can you keep an eye on my car for me for few minutes
你可以幫我留意宜我車子幾分鐘嗎參考資料： 自己 美國留學十年
- 1 0 年前
日本娃娃~~Jack get knock out by his brother last night
是否應該是Jack got knocked out by his brother last night~~~
第二~get + p.p. 表被動，所以knock需為knocked
- 1 0 年前
1. In a boxing matching, knock out the opponent is key of the game.
(把對方擊倒 在一場拳擊賽裡 是主要的關鍵)
1. I got knocked out on the ground.
2. I kick my-self in the head.
2. 想不出來了 英文很少用這字
3. Make sure we keep in touch.
3. Are you still keep in touch with Jane?
4. How do you kill time?
4. I have been playing games to kill time.
6. Can you keep an eye on my bag for me while I go to ladies?
(可以幫我顧一下我的包包嗎 我想去廁所 (女廁)?)
6. He asked me if I can keep an eye on his kids.
我中文不好 所以如果翻的意思有點怪 請你修正
還有 有些我實在是想不到 有什麼可以造句 希望其他人也可以想想看...
- 1 0 年前
1.After that deeply grieved defeat, how in his heart constantly in
doesn't want to strike opposite party but actually!
1.In boxing competition, if is struck by opposite party pours in the
place, surpasses for ten seconds not to be able to stand up, or is
overthrown reaches in the place three time, is sentenced is
2.He has this kind of fate, all is has only self to blame, you need
excessively to rebuke oneself.