Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

可以請人幫我看看這一篇自傳有沒有文法或者是句子的錯誤?!

My name is XXX. I live with my grandparents, mother and brother. As regards my father, he died few years ago. I’m the oldest child. Thus, I always think I have many responsibilities to take. Moreover, I am also an optimistic and aggressive person. As a leader of the group, I always want to do something as perfect as possible. Sometimes, the people who work with think I’m too picky.

I was graduated from Wu-Feng Institute of Technology in June 2006. My major is English. I’m enthusiastic over English. When I was kid, I’m addicted to English songs. From that time, I was so curious about English. I wanted to learn a different language. As I went to college after the junior high school, I chose English to be my major. I thought English is the most important language in the world.

During college, I learn many things that I didn’t expect. However, I did not find a way to study English and also faced a bottleneck at the beginning. Then, I realized that I cannot only learn English from school. So, I went to the cram school, and I overcame the fear of my speaking. It really helped me a lot. I not only learn things from the books but also from English songs and news. Sometimes, I will buy some U.S. gossip magazines. From that stuff, I can learn more interesting things.

In the college, I took lots of teaching children courses. It inspires my interesting in teaching English to children. Two years ago, I worked at the kindergarten during my summer vocation. I was an assistant of the foreign teacher for the English Summer Camp. I learned many experiences and skills from that time. In my future career, I surmise that I will be an English teacher of children. Of course not only be a teacher, I want more than that. I consider myself that I can do variety jobs, but it need to connect with English.

1 個解答

評分
  • Miss H
    Lv 5
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is XXX. I live with my grandparents, mother and brother. As for my father, he died few years ago. I’m the eldest child. Thus, I always think I have many responsibilities to take. Moreover, I am also an optimistic and aggressive person. As a leader of the group, I always want to do something as perfect as possible. Sometimes, the people that I work with think I’m too much of a perfectionist!I graduated from Wu-Feng Institute of Technology in June, 2006. I majored in English. I’m enthusiastic about English. When I was a kid, I was addicted to English songs; I became curious about English since then. At that time, I also wanted to learn a different language. As I went to college after the junior high school, I chose English to be my major. I thought English was the most important language in the world.During college, I learnt many things that I didn’t expect I would learn. However, I did not find a way to study English and also faced a bottleneck in the beginning. It was then that I realized I could not learn English well if I only learnt from school. So, I went to a cram school, and successfully overcame the fear of speaking English. It really helped me a lot. I learn things from English books as well as English songs and news. Sometimes, I would buy some U.S. gossip magazines. From those sources, I could learn more interesting things.In college, I took lots of courses about teaching children. It inspired my interest in teaching English to children. Two years ago, I worked at a kindergarten during my summer vocation. I was an assistant of the foreign teacher for the English Summer Camp. I gained valuable experiences and skills from that time. In my future career, I surmise that I will be an English teacher for children. Of course, I could be more than just a teacher. I believe in my ability to perform a wide variety of jobs, but I would like them to be English-related.

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。