已更新項目:

我希望大家 能幫我找一篇範文 因為我要演講 不要亂掰ㄉ 謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 若嫣
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A day I will never forget 這個題目就是 "我永遠不會忘記的一天"其實這種題目很簡單 只要當日記寫就沒事了至於是什麼事我就沒辦法幫你了 不過我幫你寫開始跟結尾:"On xxx(寫日期), something happened, and it was a day that I will never forget. xxx(寫發生什麼事).....This day will always be with me, enough though it's "negative 或 positive"(negative是負面之意,positive是正面之意,看你寫的是正面還負面的事嘍) for the rest of my life.需要範文的話跟我講一聲 我或許能幫你找到

2006-06-08 12:08:26 補充:

因為是補充 所以字數有限It was a Sunday evening around 6 o'clock or so, one of the many Sunday evenings where I would cruise around with my father in the car.

2006-06-08 12:09:22 補充:

Though this wasn't just any ordinary Sunday sightseeing excursion with my dad. We stopped at a red light, and without much enthusiasm observed the sidewalks.It dragged out of her skirt, obviously making her feel self-conscious.

2006-06-08 12:09:53 補充:

A short, stubby man with an overbearing gut was nonchalantly picking his nose as he ogle the lady adjusting her slip. He stared at her, as though undressing her with his eyes. I looked at my father, who was looking right back at me. We both laughed.

2006-06-08 12:10:13 補充:

Being only five years old, I was at an age where I found everything hilarious. The very fact that my father and I were looking at the same scene and probably both thinking how perverted the man seemed made me laugh hysterically. My dad continued to drive.

2006-06-08 12:10:28 補充:

I kept gazing at the scenery of the city, as the sun started to set and the darkness took over. Our little sightseeing trip was over, or so I thought. I was so used to the same path we went through, that when my father made an unaccustomed turn, it made me suspicious.

參考資料: 唸國際學校的我
  • 1 0 年前

題目是 讓你難忘的一天

隨便掰都可以我相信老師不會去確認真實性...

例如: 買了新玩具, 掉到水溝裡, 被女朋友甩, 踩到大便.....之類的

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。