Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英~我的心願(簡單易懂的)

請英高手幫我翻一下以下的文章,盡量淺顯易懂一點,小朋友的程度不太好,太深奧了不好唸,謝謝各位

=================================================================

我的心願

最近在網路上發現一股奇特的寵物飼養熱潮,人們養的不再是只有小狗小貓,體型小的有老鼠、兔子、鳥、魚、 大的則有猴子、鴕鳥、豬,還有一些奇特的如:涴熊、狐狸等等。

其中令我最感興趣的則是\"豬\",近年來因為科技發達,有人將體型不小的豬,改良成較小型的,約於一般中型狗一樣大,稱之為迷你豬,從小我就對豬有著莫名的熱愛,也愛吃豬肉,更因為豬而將工作目標設定在與農業有關的單位、可能是因為這樣吧,我媽常說我的很多習性很像豬、吃東西像豬、睡覺也像豬。

最近因為迷你豬的引進,我正爭取家人的同意養迷你豬希望在這個學期結束前,會有我所希望的答案。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Notice I do this in a hurry so it might not be the best translation for you here it goes!

My wish

Recently it is been found on the internet news that people starting to have some freakish animals for pets. Cats and Dogs are not the only pets people have anymore; now they have pets small size such as rabbits, rats, birds, and fish to big size such monkey, pig, and ostrich; besides, there are some odd ones scuh as raccoon and fox etc.

Pigs are the ones I am particularly interest in. By the modern technology, pigs have been modify in sizes and so they become smaller about the size of mid-size dogs, called mini-pigs. I have developed an unquestionable passion about pigs since I was young. Well, I like to have ports as my majoy diet. Moreover, I work in the area about pigs. It must be this particular reason that no wonder my mother always tells me that I look like a pig and eat like a pig and sleep like a pig.

I am thinking about having a mini-pig as a pet and I hope before the end of this semester, my family could agree of letting me having one.

Okay ~ ~ that is it. Geeze way too long ^^

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。