katrina 發問時間: 科學地理學 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我把下列的中文翻譯成英文嗎?感激不盡~~我很急~~拜託

可以幫我把下列的中文翻譯成英文嗎?感激不盡~~我很急~~拜託~~謝謝各位大大!!

幅員廣大的埃及,大部分是沙漠,那裡有世界最長的尼羅河及最大的城市--開羅,聚集了阿拉伯四分之一的人口,也孕育了全球最古老的文明之一,埃及位於非洲東北角,95%以上都是沙漠,充滿了法老王、陵墓及金字塔,而且, 我覺得埃及比台灣漂亮,建築物比羅馬雄偉,比中國更值得去探討歷史!

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Territory large Egypt, greatly part of is a desert, there are the most long Nile of world and the biggest city-Cairo there, coming together Arabia quarter of population, also conceived one of global most ancient civilizations, Egypt was located African northeast corn, 95% is all desert above, being filled with a method old king, emperor's mausoleum and pyramid, and, I feel Egyptian more beautiful than Taiwan, the building is more impressive-looking than Rome, even deserving to inquire into history than China!

參考資料: http://www.mytrans.com.tw/newMytrans/freeTrans/Fre... 易言堂專家翻譯
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

這是中文,我只是請各位大大替我翻成英文!!

• 1 0 年前

這些是英文??

• 1 0 年前

Vast in territory Egypt, majority of is the desert, there has the

world longest Nile River and biggest city -- Cairo, gathered the

Arabic 1/4 population, also has bred one of global most ancient

civilizations, Egypt is located the African northeast corner, above

95% all is the desert, has filled the pharaoh king, the mausoleum and

pyramid, moreover, I thought Egypt compared to Taiwan attractive, the

building is grander than Rome, is worth compared to China discussing

the history!

參考資料: YAHOO語言工具
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

Territory large Egypt, greatly part of is a desert, there are the most long Nile of world and the biggest city-Cairo there, coming together Arabia quarter of population, also conceived one of global most ancient civilizations, Egypt was located African northeast corn, 95% is all desert above, being filled with a method old king, emperor's mausoleum and pyramid, and, I feel Egyptian more beautiful than Taiwan, the building is more impressive-looking than Rome, even deserving to inquire into history than China!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。