Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

大貝 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 0 年前

請問豆豆秀片尾部分的一首歌

我最近又看了豆豆秀 最後一段 是很多豆豆先生的照片 那時候有一首歌 我有聽到裡面有幾句 茱麗葉~~ 之類的 是哪一首歌阿 蠻好聽的

2 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

"Picture of You" ~ Boyzone原聲帶有收錄:

圖片參考:http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/de...

Didn't they say that I would make a mistake Didn't they say you were gonna be trouble People told me you were too much to take I couldn't see it, I didn't want to know I let you in, and you let me down You messed me up and you turned my life around Left me feeling I had nowhere to go I was alone how was I to know that You would be there when I needed somebody You would be there the only one could help I had a picture of you in my mind Never knew it could be so wrong Why'd it take me so long just to find The friend that was there all along Who'd believe that after all we've been through I'd be able to put my trust in you Goes to show you can forgive and forget Looking back I have no regrets cos You would be there when I needed somebody You would be there the only one could help me I had a picture of you in my mind Never knew it could be so wrong Why'd it take me so long just to find The friend that was there all along You would be there when I needed somebody You would be there the only one could help me I had a picture of you in my mind Never knew it could be so wrong Why'd it take me so long just to find The friend that was there all along Had a picture of you in my mind Never knew it could be so wrong Why'd it take me so long just to find The friend that was there all along Had a picture of you in my mind, all along Never knew it could be so wrong, all along Why'd it take me so long just to find

• 2 0 年前

謝拉

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。