stone 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有關一些英文題目!請幫我回答!

1.what\'s you ideal jod ? Give reasons.

what job benefits are important to you?

2.If you were rich,would you still want a job? Why or why not?

If you didn\'t want a job when,what would you want to do?

3.Image you\'re the people in these situation. what would you do in each situation

a.car break b.get a flat tire c.get a ticket

已更新項目:

我要具體一點的回答

不是要簡答喔!

2 個已更新項目:

順便翻譯一下問題題目!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.I'd like to work in the computer game create company. I have many funny ideal of computer games .Of course ,I can paly more the other games.

What job benefits are important to you?I think it's "money" and corporate welfare.

2.If I were rich, I still want a job.But, I gonna fine a easy job.Work less and responsibility less.

3.a.Just drive it into to car station.Ask somebody help me to fix it .

b.Park it on the side of the road .Call my friends come and help me change it immedately.

c.Go to the post office or bank and pay for it .Keep the driving rule next time.

• 1 0 年前

1.what's you ideal jod ? Give reasons.

My idea job is what I can apply my knowledge and experiences to, live with, and the most important is what I can enjoy as enjoy my life.

what job benefits are important to you?

Whatever can make me feel secure and devote myself completely to my job includes, health insurance, bonus, etc..

2.If you were rich,would you still want a job? Why or why not?

I may not be a workaholic, but I’d still like to work to enjoy my life.

If you didn't want a job when,what would you want to do?

If I do not want a job on daily basis, I would plan to work on some things I would enjoy.

3.Image you're the people in these situation. what would you do in each situation

a.car break b.get a flat tire c.get a ticket

If my car were broken, I would call my friend to give me a ride and have my car towed to a reliable garage to have it fixed.

If I have a flat tire, I would have tried to replace it with a spare tire first.

For my driving record, I would pay the fine of the ticket. Of course, I should be more careful to prevent from violation again.

2006-06-12 21:21:04 補充:

I forgot "such as" in the sentance.

Whatever can make me feel secure and devote myself completely to my job includes, such as health insurance, bonus, etc..

2006-06-12 21:55:45 補充:

你理想中的工作為何?為什麼?

什麼工作利益津貼對你而言很重要?

假如你很有錢,你還需要工作嗎?試述理由。

假如你不需要工作,那你想要做什麼?

假如你遇到下面的情況,你會如何做?

1.車子拋錨

2.破胎

3.吃罰單

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。