lena 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英'「自我介紹」 20點!!!!!!!!

希望可以幫我中翻英

1.詞彙順序不一定照翻,意思跟中文一樣即可,重要是要「順」。

2.單字發音,選好念的越好。

各位評審好,我是○○○,今年畢業於○○,由於小時後就是在運動校隊得團體中過生活,使我的個性開朗活潑,容易跟人打成一片。我積極拓展自己各方面的能力,設計網頁,寫文章,運動等等,對於沒接觸過的,我都喜歡去嘗試。在五專學習護理的生涯裡,讓我培養出隨機應變及細心的能力,加上我即將考取護理師執照,我相信這對我在本科系的發展有很好的優勢。進入本科系是我的夢想,雖然專業知識方面不比其他人來的了解,我會在就學期間盡最大的力量充實自己,希望各位評審願意給我這個機會。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello dear judges, my name is *** , I am graduated from *** this year. By being a part of a sports team in school since I was young, I have a bright and activate personality, and I can gather with people every easily. I develop all kinds of ability zealously, such as designing web sites, writing articles and exercising...etc, I like to try things that I haven't touched. My life of learing nursing in the technical school, helped me bring up great resource and charily (我覺得這裡用attentive也可以). Plus, I am going to take the exam of getting the nursing license, I beleive that is a good advantage of developing in this subject. Getting into this subject is my dream, I will do my best to full myself , although my professed knowledge is not as much as other people . I hope you would to be willing to give me this opportunity (或chance).

有些詞彙有比較正式的說法,

但看你強調要"好念",我選擇比較口語化的詞,

如此也可以更親近評審,不會太八股呆板。

希望能符合你的要求 *

參考資料: myself as an Engilsh tutor
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。