promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯一下要給曾經住過的澳洲寄宿家庭的信.....3Q

請不要用翻譯軟體唷.....謝謝^^

哈囉,已經很久沒有聯絡,也沒有在msn上面在遇見你們了....雖然是這樣,但有的時候我還是會跟我有去過澳洲玩的大學同學聊到以前在你們家渡過的那些種種。你們過的還好嗎?我對於現在所唸的醫務管理系有一些些的感到疲倦,可能是興趣不是在於這邊吧,所以打算要準備轉考心理系。我在大學這邊學到了很多不是課本上面的東西,也有參加社團。我有參加啦啦隊喔!但是每次看完國外的啦啦隊比賽影片還是覺得我們和那種程度差很多>\"<

剛剛才跟Sweet聊完天,我跟她都非常想念你們。只是,近幾年要回去看你們的機會可能不大。我跟她都有著家庭經濟的關係,所以如果想要回去可能也是要等到我們長大自己賺錢吧。真的很抱歉當初下的諾言沒有辦法馬上兌現。我們Sweet都會好好加油的:)希望你們也可以過的很開心順利。

這是我要寄給之前澳洲寄宿家庭的信,希望有英文不錯和有興趣的大大來幫我翻成英文。感激不盡。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello! It's been a long time since I last talked with you all. We still talk about the things that happened in your house!Anyways, how are you all? I'm a little bit tired of my school now, probably because I'm not that interested. I'm now preparing to transfer to College of Psychology. Now at college, I've learned a lot of things that are not taught in the text book. I've joined different clubs; especially cheer leading! However, after watching cheer leading team's video from other countries, I feel that we're really far

behind.

I talked with Sweet just now. We both miss you very much. However, it's quite impossible for us to visit you now because we both have some financial issues. So we'll have to wait until we work on our own. I'm really sorry that I have to break our promise. Sweet and I will work hard and visit you few years later, and I hope you all have a happy life there!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。