1. Taipei 101 Building is so (A) amazing (B) confusing (C) puzzling (D) enlightening. It has elevators to go up to the observation deck on eighty-ninth floor from the ground floor in less than one minute.
2. After the (A) breakdown (B) outraged (C) fatal (D) breakthrough performance in Speed, Sandra Bullock became very popular worldwide.
3. The study group used (A) stunning (B) brainstorming (C) breathtaking (D) distracting to come up with ideas for their project.
4. The lungs of the two workers in the chemical factory were seriously damaged in the fire that produced (A) aromatic (B) exotic (C) toxic (D) sensitive smoke.
5. It is not necessary to put a bandage on the (A) scratch (B) bruise (C) cut (D) stitch.
6. Julia Roberts (A) repels (B) bothers (C) nauseates (D) captivates movie fans around the world with her beauty and charm.
7. Prof. Johnson is sixty-five and wants to stop working. He plans to (A) change career (B) start a new class (C) retire (D) do research next semester.
8. (A) A statement (B) A red carpet (C) A 21-gun salute (D) A joint communiqué was rolled out to welcome Chad\'s President Idriss Deby for his three-day stay in Taiwan.
9. Our Linguistics teacher asked four of my classmates and I to (A) cooperate (B) communicate (C) articulate (D) particulate on a research project. We go to the library every day after school to work on it.
10. Child experts worry about the disappearance of (A) supervise (B) household (C) fertile (D) discipline in families where working parents have limited time for their children.
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.臺北101 大廈是如此(a)驚奇(b)混淆(c)困惑(d)啟迪 .它有電梯去由觀察台決定在第八十九樓從底層在少於一分鐘之內
2.在以後(a)故障(b)侵害(c)致命(d)突破表現在速度 ,Sandra 犍子成為了非常普遍全世界
8.(a)一個聲明(b)一個紅地毯(c)21 槍致敬(d)一個聯合公報展開歡迎乍得的Idriss Deby 總統為他3 天的逗留在臺灣。
10.兒童專家擔心(a) 失蹤監督(b) 家庭(c) 肥沃(d) 學科在工作的父母限制了時刻為他們的孩子的家庭。參考資料： 雅虎奇摩即時通的字典