1. Vanessa-Mae’s musical talent is _____ to all who hear her performance.
(A) impressive (B) improved (C) impatient (D) immature
2. The possession of language _____ humans from other animals.
(A) classifies (B) differences (C) distinctions (D) distinguishes
3. When you go to a new country, it takes time to _____ the food, people, and culture.
(A) select (B) realize (C) get used to (D) be familiar
4. My uncle is an _____ on American literature. He has studies and taught it for 20 years.
(A) engineer (B) expert (C) investor (D) inventor
5. Cell phones are _____ because I can talk to my friends when I’m at home, at school, or walking down the street. (A) unusual (B) successful (C) dangerous (D) convenient
6. Mei-hui, a Chinese student from Taiwan, went to New York for two months to study English and learn about American _____. (A) heritage (B) species (C) collection (D) childishness
7. Chinese white dolphins are endangered. If we don’t protect them, they might become _____ by 2020.
(A) convict (B) native (C) active (D) extinct
8. From his _____ answer, I couldn’t tell whether he was complimenting or insulting me.
(A) ambitious (B) ambiguous (C) biennial (D) annual
9. Many donors of charity donation wished to remain _____. (A) abnormal (B) amoral (C) atypical (D) anonymous
10. No _____ has been reached about the safety of nuclear plants so far.
(A) companion (B) consensus (C) compression (D) committee
11. I saw an accident _____ I was driving to school. (A) the way (B) as (C) as soon as (D) the time
12. The collision on the freeway was _____ the tanker’s oil leaking on the road.
(A) owning (B) because (C) cause (D) due to
13. I really _____ call my sister. She’s all alone this weekend. (A) ought to (B) would (C) should to (D) can
14. The students _____ scores were under 60 were allowed to take the test once more.
(A) that (B) who (C) whom (D) whose
15. Taiwan has _____ natural resources than the United States. (A) more (B) less (C) fewer (D) little
16. If I were you, I _____ tell the truth about what really happened. (A) don’t (B) wouldn’t (C) didn’t (D) won’t
17. Taipei 101 Building is _____ building in the world.
(A) the higher (B) the highest (C) more high (D) the most highest
- ArtLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. (A) impressiv
2. (D) distinguishes
3. (C) get used to
4. (B) expert
5. (D) convenient
6. (A) heritage
7. (D) extinct
8. (B) ambiguous
9. (D) anonymous
10. (D) committee
11. (B) as
12. (D) due to
13. (A) ought to
14. (D) whose
15. (D) little
16. (B) wouldn’t
17. (B) the highest