跟我ㄉ母親一起從事同樣ㄉ行業,彼此可以一起奮鬥,互相幫助

所以我希望我的未來可以從事這樣ㄉ工作”

p.s贈點15點!謝謝各位

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我的理想工作是當一位保險業務員

The job that I really want to do is to be an insurance salesman.

因為我的母親也是一位保險業務員

Because my mother is also an insurance salesman。

從事這個行業可以認識很多人,也可以學到很多專業知識

Working on this industry can know a lot of persons, can also learn to much professional knowledge.

我喜歡與人相處,也喜歡到處玩樂

I like to get along with person, also like to play joy everywhere.

我的個性很開朗活潑,所以那種需要坐在辦公室內一成不變的工作不適合我

My personality is outgoing, therefore, that kind of need to be sat in an office and unchangeable work isn't suitable for me.

喜歡到處跑的我,做業務的時間很彈性也不單調

I like to go everywhere, and be a salesman which the time is elasticity not to be very monotonous.

這份工作雖然會有業績壓力,但也會讓我有動力努力向上

Although this work will have the accomplishment pressure but it will also let me have motive to work hard to heading up.

當我成功接到案子的時候,也會令我有成就感

When I receive the case successfully for time, it will also make me have results to show feeling.

正所謂一分耕耘一分收穫,當我付出才會得到肯定和獎勵

The just so-called penny cultivates the penny result, being my paying then would get the affirmation and reward.

薪水的高低在於我的努力,所以越是努力越能得到心靈上及金錢上ㄉ滿足

The salary is high and low to lie in my effort, so is an effort more and can get a mind to ascend more and the money ascends to satisfy.

我喜歡享受生活和規劃人生

I like to enjoy my life and to formulation my life

這份工作帶來的優渥獎金可以讓我衣食無缺

This job bringing the liberal cash award and can make me have the food and clothing are complete

利用專業知識也可以讓我謹慎理財與投資

Making use of the professional knowledge can also let me the careful finance mangaing and investment

時間彈性讓我有時間可以陪我的家人

Time flexibility lets me have the time to accompany my family

優渥的物質生活可以讓我的家人一起享受更好的生活

The liberal physical life can let my family enjoy the better life together

跟的母親一起從事同樣的行業,彼此可以一起奮鬥,互相幫助

With my mother works on the same industry together, each other may struggle together, mutually helps

所以我希望我的未來可以從事這樣的工作”

So I hope my future could be engaged in such work

你參考看看,我也不知道翻的對不對,希望對你有幫助喔!

• 1 0 年前

The job that I really want to do is to be an insurance salesman

Because my mother is also an insurance salesman

Working on this industry can know a lot of persons, can also learn to much professional knowledge

I like to get along with person, also like to play joy everywhere

My personality is outgoing, therefore, that kind of need to be sat in an office and unchangeable work isn't suitable for me.

I like to go everywhere, and be a salesman which the time is elasticity not to be very monotonous.

Although this work will have the accomplishment pressure but it will also let me have motive to work hard to heading up.

When I receive the case successfully for time, it will also make me have results to show feeling.

The just so-called penny cultivates the penny result, being my paying then would get the affirmation and reward

The salary is high and low to lie in my effort, so is an effort more and can get a mind to ascend more and the money ascends to satisfy.

like to enjoy my life and to formulation my life

This job bringing the liberal cash award and can make me have the food and clothing are complete

Making use of the professional knowledge can also let me the careful finance mangaing and investment

Time flexibility lets me have the time to accompany my family

With my mother works on the same industry together, each other may struggle together, mutually helps

So I hope my future could be engaged in such work

參考資料: 我是一行一行打ㄉ
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。