Lv 5
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文自傳 ......幫我檢查文法 和句型或....

英文自傳 ......幫我檢查文法 和句型或是有任何錯 都幫我挑出來...附上正解..謝!!

My name is ------------. I am seventteen year old. I have a happy middle-income family,which is made up of 5 members. They are my parents ,two younger sisters and I.

My father is an owner of -------------------;my mother is a -----------------;however,they make good use of their leisure time to accompany me and to encourage me to study hard. I \'m the first child in my family. I have two younger sisters. My sisters are very cute amd outgoing. I feel fortunate to have my parents who treat us children in a democratic way.

When I was a first-year student in junior school, I started to learn English, and my mother let me go to the cream school in the free time. It is the first time I contact a foreign language. Their funny teaching made me feel it diverting. I \'ve been interested in English since and made up my mind.

I have thick interests in English since childhood and I have a dreamt of living in United States, experiencing American culture, and fitting into local lifestyles. During the three year in ---------- ,I experienced a lot of amazing thing. The most amazing one was to talk with a foreigner by myself. In brief , I really have improved my English ability a lot during my high school life.

已更新項目:

幫我看看還有枚有要增加的 或是不通順的 ?? 這樣可以寫到一張A 4 嗎 會不會太少阿

如果有更好回答 在送20 點 謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is ------------. I am seventeen year old. I am from a happy middle-income family. There are five people in my family. There are my parents, two younger sisters and I.

My father is an owner of -------------------; my mother is a -----------------; however, they try to spend as much time to accompany me and to encourage me to study hard at leisure time. I am the oldest child in my family. I have two younger sisters. My sisters are very cute and outgoing. I feel fortunate to have my parents who treat us in a democratic way.

When I was a freshman in junior school, I have started to learn English. My mother let me go to the cram school during free time. It was the first time I started to get familiar with foreign language. Their funny teaching style inspired me. I've been interested in English ever since then.

I have had great interests in English since childhood. I have dreamed of living in the United States, experiencing American culture, and fitting into local lifestyles. During the three year in ---------- , I have experienced a lot of amazing things. The most amazing one was to talk with a foreigner on myself. Briefly, I really have improved my English ability a lot during my high school years.

參考資料: past experience
  • 藍心
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

分號之後小寫就可以了

• 1 0 年前

其實我不太專精= =不過...

seventeen years old.~第一行

";"之後要大寫喔

I feel fortunatly...第七行

When I was a first grade...~第九行

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。