peipei 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

能幫我修改一下英文自傳嗎,謝謝

我的英文真的是爛的可以,為了工作已經努力把他弄出一個形了,麻煩大家幫我修改的通順一點或文法奇怪的地方,謝謝

Autobiography

My name is Peila. I was born in Yun Ling. There are 5 people in my family. Both of my parents work in agriculture.

I graduated from kun sun university technology majored in Business Management. During the four years, I studied hard in the professional subject of Service Management、Strategic Management、Quality Management etc, Because I know they are very useful tools and I was interested in them.

In my time out of class, I also do some early and learn a lot from the experiences of getting along with people. These will be very helpful to my future career. Also I learned a lot of experiences from a part-time job. Even though the job was only a runner. I worked hard for it .I used to work hard because there are so many customers. From this little job, I have learned the idea of achieving a project and experienced it.

I am earnest and energetic person, and I am confident about the works on my test. Thank you for your precious time that spent on reading my autobiography. It would most be my pleasure to service in your company,and I work hard for it.

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Peila. I was born in Yun Ling. There are five  people in my family. Both of my parents are  agriculturists.I graduated from kun sun university technology . I majored in Business Management. During  my school   four years,  I studied hard in the professional subject of Service Management, Strategic Management, Quality Management and etc.. Because I know they were  useful to me and I  was always  interested in studying.In my time out of class, I liked  to make friends  and learnt how to  get  along with them. These skills may be very helpful to my future career  . Also I  had  a lot of experiences of  part-time jobs. Even though being only a runner, I worked hard for it . I enjoyed these jobs because they  were  opportunities of communicating with  customers,  coworks, and my superiors . From these experiences of  former jobs,  I have been ready myself to get the position of the new job.After all I am an earnest and energetic person, and I have confidence in my ability to the work. Thank you for your precious time that spent  reading my autobiography. It would  be my pleasure to service in your company,and I will work hard for it. Thank you very much.

• 1 0 年前

*【Both of my parents work in agriculture.】→【My parents engaged in farming.】y

第二個段落,because 不必大寫。因為前面是放豆號。

*【because I know they are very useful tools】→【because I know the subjects are very useful】

*【in my time out of class】→【after class】

【I also do some early and learn a lot from the experiences of getting along with people.】←我不太懂你想表達的意思。

*【I used to】→【I am used to】因為,【used to】是過去習慣,而現在不會做了。(我相信你是一直都很努力的"XD)

*【because there are so many customers】→【because there were so many customers】時態要一致。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。