Lisa 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!請幫我修改這段英文自傳~(贈20點)

I have a dream. My dream is to travel abroad. As everybody knows, English is the global language. I think learning it well is a must to travel abroad smoothly, and that the reason why I want study here ; I understand propagation of new information in English mostly, if I could learn it more, I’ll be close to the earth village deeply. Most country that I love is U.S.A; the reason is how much I love her culture, for example, her music sounds attractable; I enjoy drinking Coke Cola, too. It is a needy in hot summer. When talking about the America culture, you can\'t miss the jeans, almost everyone in it as basically! Do you like go out in jeans? I think you are the one of most people!

可以盡快幫我修改嗎?

我等等就要拿去輸出了

明天學校就要收齊

但我現在沒有辦法去學校找老師

只好上來請求各位高手的協助

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

勸你修改完再說 很多地方需要改

我改到一半 放棄了 我覺得你這段好像是中翻英直譯...我能力不足以修改 請其他大大幫忙吧

2006-06-20 15:55:23 補充:

I have an ego ideal that is traveling abroad.

句子盡量不要太短 所以將兩句合併 還有夢想 跟理想 有實現性的差異

As everybody knows, English is the global language. So learning it well is most helpful for me to achieve my ideal. And that's the most important reason that why I am here.

(I understand propagation of new information in English mostly, if I could learn it more, I’ll be close to the earth village deeply.)

抱歉 這一句 我實在不懂你想表達什麼 所以無法下手

可以確定的是 你跟地球村 沒什麼關係 因為你不是村莊城鎮 地球才會變成地球村

About the countries that I most love is U.S.A. because of it's culture, for example, music sounds attractable.(可口可樂是美國文化嗎? 覺得不寫比較好 而且 應該多加一些文化代表 如果你要說你喜歡他們的文化的話 如 街頭藝術表演或其他...) And when talking about the America culture, we can't miss the jeans, almost everyone has one as basically, at least, I am one of them who love jeans.

如果人家不喜歡牛仔褲 怎辦 既然是自傳 就別預估別人怎想 所以最後一句拿掉

我盡力了 提供給你做參考 還是有需多地方需要修改 唉... 你可別真的就這麼交出去

會讓看到的人吐血 真的

• Sam
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

I have a dream. My dream is to travel abroad.

As English is an international language, mastering it will make me travel abroad smoothly. This is the reason I am learning English here. I can understand most propaganda written in English, if only I could understand them more, I might be able to join Global Village.

The country I like best is U.S.A., I love her culture too, and I love her music and songs. I enjoy drinking Coca Cola, which is on of the representative products of America. Drinking Coca Cola during the hot summer is really a thrill.

Talking about the America culture, you should not forget the jeans. Jeans are worn by most American, basically! If you like jeans, you are one of the types!

• Danny
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

I have a dream which is to travel around the world. Since, English is the international language as everybody knows, to learn it well is a must to be able to make my dream come true.

And this is the reason why I'd like to study English here ; if I could learn it more, I'll be able to get closer and closer to the Golbal Village.

The U.S.A. is the country I love best, and I also love her culture:for example, her music sounds attractive; I also enjoy drinking Coke Cola in hot days.

When talking about America culture, you can't miss the jeans. Do you like to go out in jeans? I think you do, just like many others!

FYI~

2006-06-21 02:44:12 補充:

我盡力囉~~呵呵~加油~~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。