3.be covered with
7.look forward to
9.in order to
13.made up of
18.look down upon
19.have impact on
- 小美人魚Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
The American flag stands for freedom and justice.
2. 忠於..."我想可能是 stick by"
They vowed to stick by one another no matter what happened.
All of the houses are covered with snow.
The bridge connected the island with the mainland.
He will be punished according to the seriousness of his crime.
It'll be quite in order for him to speak now.
They are looking forward to her visit.
8.與...形成對比;與...相比(後面接with 或 to 都可以)
In contrast with his brothers, Tom is rather short.
We started early in order to arrive before dark.
Don't worry, you can depend on him.
They succeeded in solving the problem.
We wore down their opposition after several hours' argument.
The medical team was made up of twelve doctors.
Those two have something in common.
It was thanks to your timely help that we accomplished the task on time.
16.have a head for 有...的才能
I've no head for business.
The boy is still too young to go to school.
We should not look down upon manual labor.
It is obvious how bad movies will impact on children.
He will go to the department store instead of you.
- ��Lv 41 0 年前
1. These letters seem to be an abbreviation. Do you know what they stand for?
2. 沒有“tick by”的片語，你有沒有打錯？
3. David was covered with confusion.
4. Microsoft restates need to connect with open source products and methods.
5. According to the article, it is very healthy to swim every day.
6. Children should learn doing things in order.
7. Because of this fact, they tend to say I look forward to seeing you.
8. Peter want to learn the study of Buddhism in contrast to Christianity.
9. In order to answer your request more efficiently, please provide the following information.
10. Tom always depends on himself without others' help.
11. Helping your children succeed in school is one in a series of books on different education topics.
12. The stress of my job is wearing me down.
13. If water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen, why can't we breathe underwater?
14. Tony and Hebe do not have any interest in common.
15. Thanks to your help, we were successful.
16. After the play we all headed for the bar.
17. It is too cold to swim in winter.
18. If you split up midcourse, others will look down upon you.
19. They believe that any China crisis will have impact on Taiwan.
20. Let's play PC games instead of reading novels.參考資料： 我自已
- 1 0 年前
1. The flag of United States stands for freedom and justice.
2. I never see this before???
3. Mary covered her face with hands when she watch a horrible movie.
4. The bridge connected the island with the mainland.
5. Please arrange the books according to their size.
6. I will answer your three questions in order by e-mail.
7. We are looking forward to president's visiting.
8. In contrast with his brothers, Tom is rather short and thin.
9. We started early in order to arrive the national park before dark.
10. For this complicate work, you can depend on him.
11. Eventually, they succeeded in solving the problem.
12. We wore down their opposition after several hours' argument.
13. The medical team was made up of twelve seasoned doctors
14. Those two famous movies have something in common.
15. I'm writing a letter of thanks to their assistance.
16. Our ship headed to the south of this country.
17. The boy is still too young to go to school.
18. We should not look down upon handicaps.
19. The book made a great impact on its readers.
20. He will go to the seminar instead of you.參考資料： Myself