promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
oscar 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

尋求英文翻譯解答~幫忙翻譯以下句子

1.Many people used to look upon the lawyer as a rouge who succeeded in having thieves and murderers acquitted when they should have been executed.

2.The plants that they belong to the family of ferns are quite varied in their size and structure.

3.If Edna expects a pasing grade, she had better to study a reasonable amount of

time.

4. I had no sooner got off the ship than I was approached by a man who wanted to sell me a diamond ring.

5.If you consider liquor harmless, the fact which it is illegal seems laughable.

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.Many people used to look upon the lawyer as a rouge who succeeded in having thieves and murderers acquitted when they should have been executed.

應該是rough而不是rouge

許多的人習慣認為律師是粗鄙的人成功的讓小偷和殺人犯無罪釋放當他們應該被處以死刑.

2.The plants that they belong to the family of ferns are quite varied in their size and structure.

屬於這個蕨類科的植物在大小還有組織方面都蠻多變的.

3.If Edna expects a pasing grade, she had better to study a reasonable amount of

time.

如果愛得娜期待一個及格的成績, 她最好讀適當量的書.

4. I had no sooner got off the ship than I was approached by a man who wanted to sell me a diamond ring.

我一下了船馬上就有被一個男人靠近想要賣我一個鑽石戒指.

5.If you consider liquor harmless, the fact which it is illegal seems laughable.

如果你認為烈酒是無害的, 那事實是違反規則的可笑.

參考資料: me-English teacher
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

桃園當舖中壢當舖仁寶當舖、提供借錢、借貸、借款、代辦房屋二胎、汽車融資、房貸等當舖借款服務!

桃園當舖中壢當舖仁寶當舖汽機車、貨車、重機械、鑽石、珠寶、名錶、精品、不動產皆可當!

桃園當舖中壢當舖仁寶汽車借款、法定利率!5分鐘可知額度20分鐘快速撥款!

桃園當舖中壢當舖仁寶汽車借款迅速放款不囉唆、可彈性還款、選擇正確金援管道,才能真正省利!

歡迎來店(電)洽詢 有專員為您服務

電話:03-4520077 03-4520077

地址:桃園縣中壢市中華路二段292號

仁寶當舖

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。