honors 是否有優異成績

special skills 特別的技能

references推薦人

一般自傳和履歷表都會提到這些

在台灣大部份的人都是填寫樣式雷同的

很多主管看的是個人特色,你自己可以想一想?如何讓自己的履歷表和別人不一樣,這樣你的錄取率才會提高也才會人令象深刻有較好的職務

這裡有外國人寫的簡單範例

不會很難你自己也可以試著改寫看看

http://www.sarasota.k12.fl.us/bhs/bryan/bryan_auto...

預祝你面試成功,加油ㄛ

我轉貼網址的一部份讓你參考

AN EXAMPLE OF AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I was born on a warm, sunny day in June in Sarasota, Florida. I still live in Sarasota, Florida, and I go to school at Booker High School. I live with my mom,Kate; my brother, Jake; and my Aunt Molly. When I was born, my bother was fifteen-months-old and hid under the table from me. Jake is a sweet kid and he would do anything for me, but like all brothers and sisters we fight like cats and dogs. Sometimes when no one was around, Jake would come up to me and bite my toes for no reason. I still love him but only because he is my brother.

Who I am in life.

My name is Sally Friday. I started school when I was six-years-old. I went to kindergarten through fifth grade at Booker Elementary and while I was there, I won an award for perfect attendance. I also won an award for honor roll all four terms. Then I attended Booker Middle School, and there I also won a couple of awards: one for perfect attendance and two for being named Student of the Year--one in sixth grade and the other in eighth grade. I am now a senior at Booker High School. I plan on finishing school and maybe going to a community college.

2006-06-28 03:28:22 補充:

英文自傳的寫作不外乎為未來找尋工作所填寫的好的自傳可以為自己找到好的工作和主管面談也可以加分ㄛ希望這些資料對你有幫助

• 1 0 年前

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

你的名字

I was born on May 14, 1986, in Longjing Township, Taichung County- where there is a rural life which everyone yearns for- as the air is far fresher than that of any other urban area. My family is comprised of seven people, including my parents, three elder sisters, one elder brother and I am the youngest child of my family. Their occupations respectively contain workers, teacher, examiner and the like. Living in such a wonderful harmonious family, I receive a very good education, and because of that, my parents ever told me that I have to employ my efforts to turn things around and be a good girl. With this concept in mind, I continue to pursue much more education to reach my ultimate goal-success. For this reason, I still have to remain obliged to my parents. Without their miniature requirements in terms of my mental behaviors and any kind of activity, I wouldn’t be here today. Essential to my study career, my parents have profound influence upon me in that they can definitely play a pivotal role in my future career. Therefore, I can’t afford to lose the participation of my parents.

參考資料: 第一段給你參考
  • mike
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

可以試聽「紐約上城」(New York Uptown) Mike老師的成人商務英語班

Mike老師有豐富華府工作經驗

並且擔任國內美商公司與大使官商務與外交英語講師

網址是 http://www.nyuptown.com.tw/

有興趣可以先上Mike老師的部落格逛逛

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Mikeliu

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。