promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

急!!自傳檢閱 20點

請英文高手幫我檢閱以下文章是否有嚴重的文法錯誤等等問題

或是有需要修改之部分 THANKS!

I was born in Taipei. I am outgoing and always yield the palm to anything. There are four people in my family. My father influences me a lot. His optimist and severity compose my appropriate manners. He understands me very well, and there is no generation gap between us.

I came into contact with Japanese when I was a junior high school student. At the same time developed an interest in Japanese. I was the class secretary of my class for two years in my junior high school life; therefore, I was contact with Japanese language and culture. As a matter of fact, language is a bridge for reaching different cultures and customs. I also was watching Japanese maxiseries to broaden my knowledge and enrich my live. Henceforth I had an indissoluble bond with Japanese in my live.

Though I major in English, I also learn Japanese in my college life. I don’t give any chances for learn Japanese up. I joined the Japanese studies club and responsible for all the art propaganda. I like to read Japanese storybooks in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations. I have a part time work every weekend and learning to brew a cup of coffee and some drinks. I talked to many foreigners with Japanese and English in my work. Miss Lin, my college adviser, is the especial person who influences me a lot. She told me that I have to love myself and to cherish myself. She lets me realized the importance of English and began to study diligently and urged me to try to pass JLPT. I plan get the level four for JLPT this year.

I can improve my abilities in all respects so that I do get more chances to get a job. I will choose a university in Taiwan and I will do the studying and working at the same time. I would give every effort to study well in order to meet the university’s requirements and expectations.

已更新項目:

請問"豆豆"

文章中真有此錯誤嗎?

2 個解答

評分
  • jos
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was born in Taipei. I am outgoing and always yield the palm (what is this?) to anything. I am an outgoing person and is always good at things I do. There are four people in my family, and my father has a lot of influence on me. His optimism and severity (what do you mean?) made me who I am. He understands me very well, and there is no generation gap between us.I came into contact with Japanese when I was at junior high school and I have developed an interest in Japanese since then. I was the class secretary of my class for two years in my junior high school life; therefore, I was in daily contact with Japanese language and culture. As a matter of fact, language is a bridge for reaching different cultures and customs. I also watched Japanese miniseries/ tv dramas to broaden my knowledge and enrich my life. I have formed an inseparateble bond with Japanese in my life.Though I majored in English, I also learnt Japanese in my college life. I don’t give up any chances to learn Japanese. I joined the Japanese studies club and was responsible for all the art propaganda. I like to read Japanese storybooks in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also increases my vocabulary because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations (you can't increase your vocabulary with advanced technology and animations!?). I also have a part time job every weekend and I learnt how to brew coffee and make/mix some drinks. I talked to foreigners in Japanese and English in my work. Miss Lin, my college adviser, is another person who influences me a lot. She told me that I have to love myself and to cherish myself. She made me realize the importance of English and I began to study diligently. She also urged me to sit and pass the JLPT. I plan to pass the level four of the JLPT this year.

2006-06-30 11:00:03 補充:

I improve my abilities in all respects so that I can get a good job. I will choose a university in Taiwan and I will study and work at the same time. I will put every effort on my study in order to meet the university requirements and expectations.

2006-06-30 11:00:48 補充:

why are you writing this? it's not an autobiograph, and the way you said some things is very misleading.

參考資料: moi
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

1.I also was watching Japanese miniseries to broaden myknowledge and enrich my live─I also was watching Japanese maxiseries to broaden my knowledge and enrich my live

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。