Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

阿翔 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂音樂搖滾流行 · 2 0 年前

我想要一手世足音樂

一手很震撼 年代在介紹德國一些名勝時 都會放的 可是我不知道教啥麼名子

嗯 在雅虎上 裡的世足 影像世足賽 裡一開始那一手震撼的歌 不一定每ㄍ都有 都點點看

1 個解答

評分
  • 粽子
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

在我的部落格裡有...http://blog.xuite.net/z9440610/maplestory%E5%8F%AF... Californhttp://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/3/a/3/0/14735860/bl... Hot Chili Peppers(嗆辣紅椒)唱的Dani California(加州馬子) :: Dani california ::Getting born in the state of MississippiPapa was a copper and mama was a hippieIn Alabama she was swinging hammerPrice you gotta pay when you pick the panaramaShe never knew that there was anything more than poorWhat in the world? What does your confidant take me for?Black bandana, sweet Louisianarobbing on a bank in the state of IndianaShe's a runner, rebel and a stunnerComing everyway saying baby whatcha gonnaLooking down the barrel of a hot metal forty fiveJust another way to surviveCalifornia rest in peaceSimultaneous releaseCalifornia show your teethShe's my priestess, I'm your priest::Red Hot Chili Peppers::She's a lover baby and a fighterShould of seen her coming when it got a little brighterWith a name like Dani CaliforniaDevils gonna come but I was gonna warn yaA little lonely, she was stealing another breathI love my baby to deathCalifornia rest in peaceSimultaneous releaseCalifornia show your teethShe's my priestess, I'm your priestWho knew the other side of you?Who knew that all this tried to proveToo true to say good bye to youToo true to say say say..Was the baiter gifted and a made herOne for the now and eleven for the laterNever made it up to MinnesotaNorth Dakota man was a gunning for the quotaDown in the bad lands she was saving the best for lastIt only hurts when I laughGone too fast..California rest in peaceSimultaneous release,California show your teeth,She's my priestess, I'm your priestCalifornia rest in peaceSimultaneous release,California show your teeth,She's my priestess, I'm your priest::Stadium Arcadium::老原則,使用後24小時內請刪除,支持正版~參考資料希望能幫的上忙

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。