news select pleased sweep private match kick own cartoon pajamas concern bitter
trace contrct maximum hunger comic building 〝a tough call〞 come over
queen it over quake in boots
急 每一單字 造一個句子
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前最佳解答
1. News- The news about the car crash is wrong.
2. Select - Please select a right store for shopping.
3. Pleased - She's pleased about having her new house.
4. Sweep- He sweeps the floor often.
5. Private - I can't believe that she has a private pool !
6.Match - I'll match the right shirt for your pants.
7. Kick- Please don't kick under the table.
8. Own - I own over 100 computers.
9. Cartoon- The cartoon you're watching is boring.
10. Pajamas- His pajamas are actully for a party.
11. Concern - I'm concern about when to go to the airport.
12. Bitter- Lemons are bitter.
13. Trace- Please trace the line over the pencil.
14. Contrct- The contrct is about house holds.
15. Maximum - The maximum money is $10.
16. Hunger- He died of hunger.
17.Comic- Her comic book is boring.
18. Building - That's the tallest building in the world!
19. " A tough call" - It was a tough call for their race.
20. come over- Please come over to my house right away.
21. Queen - I met the Queen of England.
22. It - It is a cool movie.
23. Over- He jumps over the fence.
24. Quake - The floor just quake.
25. In - The fruit is in the bowl.
26. Boots- HIs boots are really dirty.
Hope you'll like the senteces !
2006-07-14 03:44:11 補充：
"Sentences" not " Senteces" , I spelled it wrong .....參考資料： me ~ And my eye hurts real bad right now.......
- 1 0 年前
1.No news is good news.
2.Mr. Dirk has been selected to represent us on the committee.
3.We are very pleased with our new house.
4.He sweeps the room every day.
5.I wish to have a private talk with you.
6.Our side beat the other in the match.
7.He kicked the football out of the field.
8.I saw the whole accident with my own eyes.
9.My children enjoy cartoons.
10.He just got up and was still in pajamas.
11.That's no concern of mine.
12.They learned a bitter lesson.
13.The post office tried to trace the lost letter.
14.Our goal is to achieve the maximum of efficiency.
15.The little boy who ran away from home soon felt hunger.
16.Comics book is my favorite.
17.The World Trade Center in New York City is one of the world's tallest buildings.
18.Come over any time; I'm always in.