fine season introduce assistant provide shoulder bother niece nephew note comfortable
就以上這些 每1個都照成句子 急 拜託~
shine generous record nearly coast beauty advertisement model lok style fee employ fear careless vacation album
traditional memory slim seek fashionable cancel charge desire
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
season：there are four seasons in a year.
bother：don,t bother me.
comfortable：the bus is more comfortable than train.
fine：the weather is fine.參考資料： 我
- 1 0 年前
I'm sorry to have bothered you.參考資料： know
- 小青Lv 51 0 年前
fine(好的；精美的): This is a fine painting.
season(季節): Spring is my favorite season.
introduce(介紹): Allow me to introduce my sister.
assistant(助手；店員): My assistant will operate the tape-recorder.
provide(提供): The firm have provided me with a car.
shoulder(肩部；承擔): This coat is too narrow across the shoulders.
bother(麻煩): He's always bothering me to lend him money.
niece(姪女): She is my only niece.
nephew(侄子): He is my only nephew.
note(筆記；注意): Please note my words.
comfortable(舒適): She made herself comfortable in a big chair.
- DannyLv 71 0 年前
1.fine～I am fine,thnak you.
2.season～There are four seasons in a year.
3.introduce～Would you like to introduce yourself briefly?
4. assistant ～Do you need anybody to assist you in your work?
5.provide～Sheep provide us with wool.
6.shoulder～I need a shoulder to cry on.
7.bother～Stop bothering me.
8.niece ～She is my niece .
9. nephew ～ He is my nephew .
10. note～Do you want to take a note?
11.comfortable～Make yourself comfortable.
- PumpKinLv 61 0 年前
1. She is really a fine artist.
2. How many seasons are in a year?
3. Allow me to introduce my friend Miss Wood to you.
4. He worked as an assistant to the President
5. He has a large family to provide for.
6. Too much work has been placed on his
7. Tom is a bother to his teacher.
8. I have a niece .
9. He has a nephew.
10. He never took notes in class.
11. a comfortable climate參考資料： 我的金頭腦